Literotica.com
index : members : hotturkey : Biography

Add to favorites

hotturkey
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
hotturkey's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Small
Location: Southern California
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: I prefer plump women
Pets: None
User Number: 664683
Member Since: April 1, 2006
Last Modified: September 15, 2020
hotturkey
Some words from hotturkey:

I admit that I like plump women, but not supersize. There's more cusion, who wants to hug a skeleton? Perhaps this is from my long association with the SCA and a bit of time with the Renaissance Fair circuit. Or else I was drawn to those pursuits because I like plump women...

All my stories are fiction, not biographical... Well, maybe just a little bit... Okay, so there's some inspiration from real life, or at least the way I'd like it to be. That's why its all plain vanilla sex, not very exotic.

Why am I writing erotic fiction? As they say, those that can, do; those that can't, write about it. My style is in the “less is more” category. I like to give some hints and let the imagination of the reader take over.

Please let me know if you liked any of my writings and where you think I can improve. I am willing to listen to all helpful suggestions to improve my craft. Even if you didn't like my story, let me know what it was about it that you didn't like so I can improve.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board