Literotica.com
index : members : justgeena : Biography

Add to favorites

justgeena
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
justgeena's Biography:
Gender: Couple
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Virginia
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Dancing,travel
Status: Swinger
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: CNC,Age Pay,Punishment,Discipline,Taboo
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 671831
Member Since: April 16, 2006
Last Modified: March 23, 2024
justgeena
Some words from justgeena:

Thank-you for taking the time to read our submissions. We enjoy writing and discussing a variety of erotic interests with other like-minded adults. We also welcome constructive criticism on our narratives. Sometimes we are successful in telling the story and other times we miss badly. The feedback from our readers is helpful in developing our writing and we try to improve through that feedback. Real life experiences and personal curiosity have inspired many of these ideas. In this case the characters and stories are purely fictional. When we read the discussions arguing about the values and actions of these fictional characters, as though they are in fact real people, we know we have sold the audience. There are also stories based on real life experiences. Either our personal experiences or the experience of others who have given us permission to write their stories.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board