• Authors
  • theWIFEWatcher

theWIFEWatcher

Watching is an art .. being able to describe it .. share what you felt when watching .. is pure artwork ..
--------------------------------------
10/18/2015
I have been away from posting my experiences for way too long.
I would like to thank the readers that have reached out to me with there positive comments.
I will attempt to get the chapters down here to finish up the experiences as well as add some I haven't even started yet.
Please bear with me as it is usually a very slow process from this site, since it seems every submission that I do gets denied at least three times before it will be posted.
It is a very aggravating experience that will usually get me frustrated to the point I just stop posting here.
Even after all these years of posting the denials still happen over and over.
It is the only thing consistent in the reasoning for the denials.
That they will come no matter what you do.
Thank you again to the readers.
10/23
PS I turned off the Anonymous Feedback, so you haters can't only bitch to yourselves. LOL
--------------------------------------
01/2018
After a move to another state I have been reignited in telling my experiences, so here they come. Get ready for a interesting ride !!
--------------------------------------
Remember truth is stranger than fiction.

Location

FL

Gender

Male

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1038Followers
14Following
79My Favorites
3My Comments
9Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Dating Status

Curious

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Watching, Too Many To Name

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact theWIFEWatcher by clicking here.