• Authors
  • dojoguy2006

dojoguy2006

I wrap myself in quotations like a beggar might cloak himself in royal purple. Yet, I seek not to follow in the steps of those who came before, but instead I look for the same thing they did: purpose, inspiration, a white hot flame to immolate myself in and rise again from, like a phoenix, remembered eternally even if only as a legend.

Sun Tzu- "Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting."

Lazarus Long- "Sex should be friendly. Otherwise, stick to mechanical toys; it's more sanitary."

Robert Frost- "I hold it to be the inalienable right of anybody to go to hell in his own way."

Kipling- "Words are, of course, the most powerful drug used by mankind."

Finally, I leave you with Theodore Roosevelt's commentary on those who only have negative feedback-

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; because there is not effort without error and shortcomings; but who does actually strive to do the deed; who knows the great enthusiasm, the great devotion, who spends himself in a worthy cause, who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement and who at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly. So that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

Location

Upper Midwest

Gender

Male

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
21Followers
1My Favorites
1My Comments

More About Me

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

Many, Mostly Bdsm Related. Intelligence Is A Big One For Me!, Shibari, Bondage, Leather

Contact Author

Contact dojoguy2006 by clicking here.