• Authors
  • WildnWetAngel

WildnWetAngel

Friends tell me that im their angel in disguise with a huge heart of gold, but i'll let you in on a little secret ... i have a wild side to my nature :-) that i only let a few see...maybe you might be one of them lol lol. I am the perfect mix of naughtiness and niceness, A Devil with Angel Wings!! I can be so naughty that you'd think i'd have horns lol,but all jokes aside... I have a good ear and strong shoulders and i love to help people . i am currently studying a course in professional counselling.When i have time , i love to write poetry, espessially erotic poetry and i dabble in erotic story writting as well.I am open minded to sensuality, i live for love, and i like to give as well as recieve sensual pleasure.I am spiritual but not religous. yeah i know ..you have heard all of this before but ... i am gentle,considerate, loving,passionate, romantic ,caring, sensuous fun loving person. i enjoy a good laugh and i am quite witty so prepare your self for some fun times filled with fun and laughter. I enjoy the company of friends and fine food, bbqs and picnics are my favorites, i enjoy cuddling up on the couch watching a good a good movie , while snuggling up with a pair of strong warm arms wrapped around me. I am not pushy and dont like confrontaion but expect communication. I believe in treating a person as equal and in no way am i judgemental. Friendship, trust, communication and enjoyment in each others company is important to me.
I love to laugh and make others laugh as well, my motto is ....never frown , even when you are sad, cause you never know who is falling in love with your smile .

Location

Australia

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Contact Author

Contact WildnWetAngel by clicking here.