• Authors
  • SimplyRoni

SimplyRoni

I am a tranny girl living smack dab in the middle of the conservative part of the midwest. I love meeting new people, especially others who are trans on any level. I don't consider myself to be a fetishist, but I can be kinky when the mood is right. I haved worked in nuclear power since 1982. I hate it, but I am good at it. I hope to break the bonds of that slavery before I shrivel up into a mass of quivering jelly. I love to write poetry and I love to read the work of others. I won't give critiques unless it is asked of me, but I will give a very honest opinion, so please don't take offense if it isn't what you would like to hear. I am an activist, mostly of a political nature. I believe that G.W. Bush is the spawn of the devil, that Tricky Dick Chaney is the devil incarnate, and the minions who serve them are the myriads of demons whose only desire is to make the world unbearable to live in. I believe that the religious right are not even close to being right and that their philosophies have nothing to do with love or charity. You have a right, of course, to disagree with me and I honor that right with the highest degree of sincerity. Just be assured that I will challenge you on issues where you stand against love and tolerance or promote hate and discrimination. I think that about covers it. I look forward to meeting any and all.

Hugs and love,
Roni

Location

God foresaken real estate

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact SimplyRoni by clicking here.