Literotica.com
index : members : sweethomealabama : Biography

Add to favorites

sweethomealabama
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
sweethomealabama's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Skinny
Height: Tall
Location: Tennessee
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: fpslmw
Status: Swinger
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 723416
Member Since: July 21, 2006
Last Modified: July 12, 2007
sweethomealabama
Some words from sweethomealabama:

Hello and welcome.I appreciate you stopping by for a look around. My friends all call me Sweet, and I like to think it suits me. I?m 30 years old, and I just moved to the Nashville area from Minnesota with my husband of almost 12 years and my three boys. I grew up in Alabama, as did my husband - WAR DAMN EAGLE!

I?m a work-at-home mom and I adore being a wife and mother. I do the whole homemaking thing, volunteer at the elementary school, am a member of the PTA?blah, blah, blah. But that?s not the only aspect of my personality. I model from time to time, not to make money but because I enjoy it and have so many photographers in my life (my husband among them). I?m president and CEO of an internet start-up company that is consuming way too much of my time lately. So, I?ve chosen Literotica as a way to let out my wild side.

So?a little more about me. I love lots of different things. There?s too much to be experienced in life to only do, taste, feel the same things over and over again. I?m a HUGE fan of food and wine. I love to cook, mostly because I love to eat. I enjoy being with people who can keep up with me both intellectually and physically, the kind of people you can paint the town with or stay in for pizza and a movie with. I enjoy working out, mostly because I like staying in shape so I can do all the things I want to do. I?m a clothes horse?fashion is very much a form of self-expression for me, and I?m as comfortable in heels and an evening gown as I am in jeans and a t-shirt. Well, almost as comfortable. Hand-bags and shoes are a personal obsession. Politically I have libertarian tendencies, and I?d call myself more spiritual than religious. I love the erotic and sensual and I enjoy the company of those others that do as well.

If there?s anything else you?d like to know, don?t be afraid to ask. I?m an open book?albeit a limited edition that's rated 'M' for strong sexual content?fortunately this book is available in brail for hands-on reading.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board