Literotica.com
index : members : lindseymarsh : Biography

Add to favorites

lindseymarsh
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
lindseymarsh's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Canada
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: Mature Rubenesque women
Pets: None
User Number: 727197
Member Since: July 28, 2006
Last Modified: August 12, 2023
Some words from lindseymarsh:

I have just completed (August, 2023) a love story "Rebecca" featuring a middle-aged brother and step-sister. It contains many of the components of a typical Literotica story but, as far as possible, the sex and story line are realistic. In other words, no ten-inch cocks and thirty-eight, GG tits. The story is sixty-five thousand words and, if you would like to read and/or edit the entire story rather than wait until the tranches are published on Literotica, e-mail me at lindsey9marsh@gmail.com and I will forward a Word or PDF version.

I have completed three other erotic stories and am in the process of editing them. They are long and longer. The longest at 191,000 words, "A Lieutenants Progress", is a historical novel set at the turn of the 18th/ 19th centuries and follows the adventures of a British Navy Lieutenant.

The others are a 159,000 word major re-write and significant expansion of a story published in Literotica as "A Christmas Present for Karen" in December of 2013 and another major re-write - 112,000 words - and a significant expansion of “No Flying Tonight”, published in Literotica in 2012.

If you would be prepared to read and provide a beta edit of any of these novels, please e-mail me at lindsey9marsh@gmail.com.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board