• Authors
  • ContessaDark

ContessaDark

Hmmm...My life is a precarious balance between deviance and propriety. I'm a working RPN (Reg Practical Nurse) which means that if I want to continue to eat and keep a roof over my head I have to look like the girl next door while I'm on their dollar...the up side to the job..I get to stick people with needles.. MWAHAHAHAHA... err.. whoops didn't mean to say that outloud.

Poop...

I have one hell of a sense of humour because I have to. I deal with UGLY on a daily basis. I've seen medicine provide salvation, but I've also seen it preserve suffering. There is such a thing as a graceful death and it should not be disturbed. It is more delicate than you can imagine.

I have no offspring, just two cats, Porthos and Mobius. Trust me..they're enough. Mobius hates all life and will kill me in my sleep one night.

To me the dark side of my identity can be summed up this way: Hedonist, artist, subversive, one possessed of gracious and sophisticated corruption wrapped in sensuality, yet bound by iron clad principles. I am the walking contradiction that indulges all and none. I refute passion so that I might distill it. I deny want so I can better define need. I resist intrusion so that I can gauge weaknesses. I am evasive so I can find boundaries. I am impossible, untameable but not because I flee or fight, but because I consume and withstand...because everything you throw at me is information I will not ignore.

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Contact Author

Contact ContessaDark by clicking here.