Literotica.com
index : members : deepblue32 : Biography

Add to favorites

deepblue32
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
deepblue32's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: UK
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fpsw
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 772159
Member Since: October 25, 2006
Last Modified: January 3, 2010
deepblue32
Some words from deepblue32:

I'm a writer based in the UK but who travels a lot, promoting my books and speaking at conferences. I'm in my early 30s, am 6 foot 2 tall, and work out or run every day.

Since I joined Literotica and started posting stories a couple of years ago my life has changed beyond all recognition. I'd always had a fairly ordinary sex life - I could always get dates and had a pretty good success rate getting lucky with girls on a night out but nothing spectacular at all. But since my first threesome with Literotica readers that has all changed.

You can read about many of the experiences I've had as a result of Literotica in the stories I've posted up here. There have been more, but some of the people involved haven't wanted me to write a story about them, others I guess haven't worked out as well as they could have done, and there are still a few that I want to write up, but need to find the time. I hope to in the next few weeks.

I love getting feedback on my stories from everyone - wherever you are in the world, whether you're male or female, whether your comments are positive or negative, and whether you just want to let me know what you thought of my stories or you want develop a relationship that might go further.

Please drop me a line - I look forward to hearing from you!

Nick.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board