Literotica.com
index : members : mrklin : Biography

Add to favorites

mrklin
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
mrklin's Biography:
Gender: Couple
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Nevada
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fs
Status: Swinger
Smoke: Yes
Drink: No
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 776620
Member Since: November 5, 2006
Last Modified: November 19, 2011
Some words from mrklin:

We're a lifestyle couple in Nevada who enjoys the company of sexy friends for adult fun. You may message or e-mail us for contact info if you're interested. We know this is not a swinger's contact site, so we'll leave it at that.

When it comes to the stories we submit, I (the male of the couple) am the author and she is my editor - we take turns being my harshest critic. My stories generally involve multiple male partners for the woman, and all are consensual. There are exceptions, however they are rare.

Some of my stories are based on our real-life adventures, as well as real people, however all of them are filled with fantasy - mostly hers, and usually in regard to the number of people involved. I take our real encounters and her fantasies and elaborate on them in my writing. We know what we like to read, and I write in that style.

Several of our stories involve characters named Matt & Lisa. I have written several stories with these characters, most of which will not be submitted here for reasons beyond my control, and they have slowly evolved into our "alter egos," if you will. Matt & Lisa are a couple whose migration into the swing lifestyle was more an evolution as a couple rather than a conscious decision - the same as our real-life evolution. Their adventures are based on our real life adventures, and as mentioned before, some of the other characters are based on our real-life friends.

Feel free to comment on any of my stories. Criticism, constructive or otherwise, is always welcome. I don't respond to flames, and do not flame in return. I try in my writing to keep it real, so please try to keep your comments real. Thank you for your interest.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board