Literotica.com
index : members : RedHeadedVixen : Biography

Add to favorites

RedHeadedVixen
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
RedHeadedVixen's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Small
Location: Ontario, Canada
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: flm
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Fantasies
Pets: None
User Number: 791340
Member Since: December 12, 2006
Last Modified: June 27, 2012
RedHeadedVixen
Some words from RedHeadedVixen:

Kisses are like salted water. The more you have, the more you want! Thirsty?

Describe myself? I'm told I am a classic beauty and look like I lived in another time -King Arthur and The Knights of the Round table. Rubinesque...long curls down my back..here is how one writer friend described me...

"Long light red-auburn curls cascading down her back of milky white skin that is dusted with angel's kisses (light freckles) across her shoulders which lead one up towards clear blue-green eyes that can reach one's soul claiming one's true desires not dared to be whispered aloud. Her zoftig curves cry out to be held and roamed by a man?s hands. Her soft pink skin makes a man want to spend time giving her the attention she deserves. Her lips are sweet and ache to be kissed long and hard."

I workout three times a week and swim. I am looking for someone who looks after their body as well.

I write romantic and passionate fiction and have a very good imagination....I'd like to try out what my mind has created!

I'm a creative person (writer, actor, cook, public speaker and also contribute to my community by volunteering. I would hope that I would meet a man who shares some of these interests. I love the outdoors - I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty or my hair wet! I also like to go out for a night on the town - dressed to the nines!

So what am I looking for you ask? Good question - I'm not sure??? I do know that I am looking for a man that is well rounded, a good conversationalist, has a good sense of himself - where he's been - where he is going and how he's going to get there.

Someone who can communicate and teach me to spoil them - I'm a very eager student - and in return be given the pleasure I sooo need and desire! Please Note: That little kitty is very loyal - I'm looking for a man who is caring, loyal and looking for a on-one-one relationship! So give this kitten a chance - meow baby!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board