• Authors
  • HungBigBen

HungBigBen

Direct Email is HungBigBen@yahoo.com Only serious emails. Please put "your name and from Literotica" in the subject line so I know your note is not spam. Extremely endowed both length and girth and balls. Extreme size testicles bless/curse with me with extreme virility...enormous loads many times a day. Looking for clean, safe, completely drug and disease free partners. Couples and small groups welcome if looking for a extremely endowed insatiable man. Prefer Serious Experience Size Queens...bigger the better and Biggest is BEST women...as they will be challenged & have found their new all time "winner". Women who have had previous huge lovers and women who have huge pussies...LOVE stretching wide and feeling cock to the back of their wombs. Women looking for the time of their lives. Very respectful of others...in the right setting can be very exhibitionist. Enjoy sex with women who have experience with really gigantic endowments and are seeking a new "record holder". Love the look on couples faces where the husband is extremely endowed and he and wife see a much bigger cock for the first time. Friends have quipped that I am the "life support" system for The King Anaconda. No one ever seems to notice...but I have blue eyes and a very white smile.

Location

Texas and Florida

Gender

Male

Member Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
21Followers
436Following
283My Favorites
133My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Size Queen Wives Of Other Horses

Fetishes

Experienced Female Size Queens

Contact Member

Contact HungBigBen by clicking here.