Literotica.com
index : members : Isabella Thorne : Biography

Add to favorites

Isabella Thorne
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Isabella Thorne's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: The True North Strong and Free
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: fmw
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: Light BDSM
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 809
Member Since: May 5, 2000
Last Modified: October 8, 2006
Isabella Thorne
Some words from Isabella Thorne:

Writing is one of the forms I use to express my erotic fantasies and thoughts. It’s as if, after many years of suppressed sexually, no one can seem to shut me up now!

I have very vivid sexual fantasies that occur at any time and are usually always of a submissive nature. All my hidden, forbidden, nasty thoughts pour out of my head, through my fingertips, onto the keyboard and into my stories and poems. Once posted online, these fantasies eventually find their way into other people’s minds.

That’s what amazes me. For moi, the wonderful thing about writing is being able to share my fantasies with others and if I can take you there with me, it makes the experience that much more enjoyable.

I have also explored the dominant side of my sexuality with friend, boytoy, and we wrote a couple of stories posted here as well. My nome de plume for my Dom persona is Miss Lizzy.

I hope you enjoy my erotic fantasies and please feel free to write me if you are so inclined to do so. If not, s'ok too!

luv, isabella xo

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board