• Authors
  • icumonyourshoes

icumonyourshoes

UPDATE 1/28/09 - to all my loyal readers, first of all, thank you. Your kind words have been overwhelming during this time.

I am currently going through a separation and divorce. With the economic crisis, work hasn't been all that easy to handle recently either. I appreciate your continued support and patience.

I am still writing, only at a much slower pace. Inspiration is at a minimum, as is time. So I geniunely apologize to you all.

At the very least I would like to complete the journey I began with all of you on the Adventures Series. We are mid-way through book 4 of 6 and I would feel quite disappointed if I didn't finish.

I promise to make every single effort to complete the next chapter shortly and keep you all updated as I continue to write.

I can commit to you nothing but effort and that is what I am doing. It may not be perfect, but I promise it will be worth it. Please stay tuned and as always, email me any questions or concerns. Your support has been overwhelming.

Many grateful thanks, again.

ICOYS

Location

Northeast

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
195Followers
10Following
5My Favorites
1My Comments
4Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Cumming On Ladies Feet In Sexy High Heels

Contact Author

Contact icumonyourshoes by clicking here.