• Authors
  • LadyM999

LadyM999

To share some things about myself with you. My name is Marina and I am 36 years old. I am married to a loving and supportive man and together we have two children and two cats. I am also a practicing wych, a daughter of the Old Ways. I run a coven of 12 members currently. My practice and my beliefs are some of the things that make me who I am.

I started erotic writing years ago when I had met my first love affair. He was the inspiration I needed to get started and if you have read Sexual Escapades Ch.1, you'll know who I am refering to. Over the years I have writen many stories, some I have submitted, other's I have kept personal. I enjoy sharing that side of who I am and hope you enjoy it as well. Most of my stories are fiction, however the current set of stories for "Sexual Escapades" are all based off of real life experiences.

I am also a poet and enjoy spending time expressing myself that way. My poems I don't publish however so you won't see any here. Not for a while anyway...lol.

I spend my time enjoying life as much as I can, enjoying my time with my daughters and husband. I am a firm believer that you never know what could happen when you walk around the next corner so every moment counts for me. I also enjoy photography, cooking, singing, dancing, as well as a number of other things.

If you would like to know more about me, please do not hesitate in sending me a message. I respond back to all those that have sent me feedback regarding any and all of my stories. I feel if you can take the time out to comment, then the polite and respectable thing to do would be to respond back.

till next we meet...

Location

Vancouver, BC Canada

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
6Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Biting, Leather, A Little Bondage

Contact Author

Contact LadyM999 by clicking here.