Literotica.com
index : members : Lenny : Biography

Add to favorites

Lenny
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Lenny's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: California
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: (yeah, right...)
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s), Bird(s), Reptile(s), Other
User Number: 82384
Member Since: January 31, 2002
Last Modified: June 14, 2011
Lenny
Some words from Lenny:

Hi! I'm a 54-year old semi-pro photographer and jazz/rock keyboard performer who loves to rollerblade, compose & perform music, create digital art in fractals, and write short stories, essays & poems. I use my rather diverse surrounds to inspire my sounds, words and pictures.

Bacardi 151 rum is better than water: you can add water to it in the form of ice. The same can't be said for adding rum to water.

I have a best friend who happens to be a wild jackrabbit. We took to each other the moment we met and have had some incredible times together in a place I call "Weedy Field". See below for numerous tales, numerous photographs and links to videos in You Tube.

My main photography site is in Red Bubble where I am "Lenny7" but you can find me (with a little searching) online in numerous sites.

_______________________________________

Thank you all very, very much for the support and feedback! Much of the feedback I receive arrives without any way for me to reply so to all of you who have enjoyed what is here, I am humbled and thank you greatly. Your kind words are the best gift a writer can ever receive. :-)

All my stories are works of fiction. The essays are true. The poetry is from the heart. The photograph was taken along the Sacramento River near Old Sacramento.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board