• Authors
  • feelmore

feelmore

I believe we develop a sense of who we are from the feedback we get from friends and family. From an early age we are told that we are pretty or handsome, funny, smart, dumb, fast, strong, athletic, nerd, etc, etc, etc. I call this validation. We look for validation to help us form an idea of how and where we fit in. As for me, my validation was: "smart", "nice guy", "cute". I wasn't a "jock". Didn't date any "cheerleaders" or "prom queens." But was in Student Council, National Honor Society and ran for Class President. I wasn't a "Bad Boy" or "Hunk" or "Stud." I didn't have sex with my prom date nor did girls swooned over me. Sadly, I left High School still a virgin.

During the summer of my sophomore year I went to the County Fair with my best friend. We managed to get into the Nudie Tent to see Big Mama and the Little Red Hots. How we managed to do that at our young age I'll never know. In any event, we stood next to a Deputy Sheriff while we watched Big Mamma and her Red Hots perform totally naked for all to see. It was unlike anything I had ever seen or imagined. Little did I know that this show would set in motion a life-long interest in strip clubs. Later on, as an adult, as my business travels took me around the county, I explored every local strip club I could find. Some were much better than the others, but all were worth the trip just to satisfy my insatiable interest in watching naked women show their goods. What could be better than beer, music and naked women? I'll answer my own question...naked women who give a quality lap dance!!

The university town where I attended college had an Art Theater. Back in those days, "art" movies were allowed as freedom of expression under the First Amendment. We can thank the Mitchell Brothers and the O'Farrell Theater in San Francisco for that. They successfully fought local prosecutors from shutting down theirs and other X-rated theaters based on alleged pornography, lewd acts and indecent exposure charges. Little did I know that this would set in motion a life-long interest in "art" movies, aka XXX-rated or adult movies. During my travels I visited many adult theaters. Back then the movies were shown full widescreen in 35 mm technicolor. Nothing better than watching my favorite porn stars, Seka, Christy Canyon, Lisa Deleeuw, Kay Parker, Juliette Anderson, and Annette Haven strut their stuff on the wide screen. Eventually, the theaters died out as videotape took over. However, I think the O'Farrell Theater is still in business. I'd like to pay them a visit some day as my way of saying thanks.

And then along came the Internet, which changed everything. Through chat rooms and email I met several women who enjoyed exchanging sexy experiences and fantasies with me. As we became closer friends, we progressed to phone calls and ultimately phone sex, which is quite an experience worth having if you haven't done so already. (I found phone sex to be more difficult to make interesting and erotic than I first thought. But, as the saying goes, you don't have to be any good at it to have fun.)

About the same time, I started writing erotic stories for my own pleasure. I soon posted them online as a means to get readers feedback. I found this gave me a freedom of sexual expression that I had never experienced before. I met several online friends who also enjoyed writing sexy stories. Over the years I've had quite the time collaborating and sharing ideas based on our experiences and fantasies.

Now, all that said, if you were to meet me in person, I wouldn't give you the impression that I have any interest whatsoever in going to strip clubs, watching XXX movies, phone sex or writing erotic stories. This is a singular endeavor for me. I don't talk about it with friends or family, I don't send my stories to folks unless they request them, nor do I look to get a big group together to go strip clubbing. Mine is a world of propriety and discretion. Although, strangely, one time back in the 80's my boss and his wife invited me and my wife at the time to go to a male strip club to celebrate her birthday. That was one of the more interesting group experiences I've had. Watching all those women get wet panties as they stuffed dollar bills in the Chippendale's jock straps was something to behold, let me tell you.

Overall, I can assure you that I've had a pretty tame sex life. There are many things I haven't experienced, but they remain on my Sex Bucket List: I've never paid for sex, but am very curious about what it's like to have a high class escort in Vegas; never been to a couples swinger party, but am very curious as to what that's all about; never swapped wives; never had sex with two women at the same time; never had mile-high sex; never experience BDSM, never had a one-night stand (she kept coming back for seconds). Pretty boring, right? But I've still got some good years left and I hope to whittle down the Bucket List as time goes on.

I have several "themes" that tend to run through my mind as I compose my story lines. I find that I'm attracted to prim and proper women by day who turn into cock craving sluts behind the bedroom door at night. The Naughty Librarian is a very seductive character, for example. I'm also turned on by the older, sweet grandma who is all hugs and kisses by day, but needs a hard cock every now and again. I really like Slut Wives, GILF and MILF stories.

Perhaps this gives you a better idea of what kind of perverse crap fills my head from time to time. I intend to write more stories to post on this and other web sites. Hopefully, they will find an audience. I like making new friends and I'm always interested in your comments, suggestions and story ideas. Please feel free to contact me whenever the mood strikes you.

Location

Chicago

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
73Followers
1Following
4My Comments
2Series Published

Contact Author

Contact feelmore by clicking here.