Literotica.com
index : members : Ahabscribe : Biography

Add to favorites

Ahabscribe
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Ahabscribe's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Just shy of Paradise
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: All the usual ones
Pets: Other
User Number: 831692
Member Since: March 28, 2007
Last Modified: June 3, 2013
Some words from Ahabscribe:

My most recent story,"At Breanna's Insistence," is getting very postiive comments and I am pleased that y'all like it so much. "Papa's Little Puta," a naughty and nasty father/daughter tale was rejected for inappropriate content, but I have resubmitted and hope it will be up in a few days.

Chapter 07 of the "Stimulus Plan Slut is still in the works, but is coming along VERY, VERY slowly. I also have a second part to "Helping Mom Recover" that's ready to go, but like it's predecessor, it's among the most twisted things I've written and I confess I'm just not sure about it...more on that soon.

I would like to take a moment to thank readers for taking "The Eavesdropping Daughter" past half a million views...I consider that high praise in and of itself. Thank you!

I appreciate the continuing comments and support, keep those comments and emails coming - they are after all, what inspires me!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board