Literotica.com
index : members : WRJames : Biography

Add to favorites

WRJames
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
WRJames's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: US
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Chocolate
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 837998
Member Since: April 15, 2007
Last Modified: June 29, 2007
WRJames
Some words from WRJames:

If you are interested in seeing more of the novels in my erotic science fiction series, they are available at MobiPocket (mobipocket.com), or at Club Lighthouse Publishing (www.clublighthousepublishing.com). My pen name is W Richard St James, and the four novels so far in the Eden Series are A Worm in Eden, A Birth in Eden, A Murder in Eden, and A Queen From Eden.

My creative endeavours have been something of a random walk, with forays into mathematics, software development, poetry, musical composition, and, of course, fiction.

You can listen to some of my piano compositions at http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=718318.

My first serious attempt at writing novels came over thirty years ago, and, had it been more successful, my life might have been very different. As it turned out, I spent much of the intervening time as one of the key programmers for a giant in the computer industry. I have always been a serious pianist, but in my late thirties I discovered that I also have a talent for composition. During my years as a road warrior, I used to stay at hotels with pianos in the atrium, and give impromptu concerts in the evening. If I add that I was a soccer player in college, some may suspect an alter ego in my novels. Now that I am retired, I have time to return to one of my early vocations. Hopefully, I have become better with time.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board