• Authors
  • phantomm

phantomm

Mysterious and adventuresome night owl. Desires adventure, romance, passion and love! Enjoys the finer things in life and savoring the experiences! OPERA, theater, dinner, music, dancing and stimulating conversation! Tuxedo, champagne, chocolate covered cherries and you perfumed, made up and dressed to the hilt, to begin a night of intrigue! Let's make memories that last a life time but to busy making to put in the scrap book !!!

In search of another whose creativity stirs and ignites the passion within. A passion that takes our breaths away, makes us bite our lips, curls our toes and causes our hearts to skip a beat !!! You take great pleasure in the journey and visiting new exotic places! Are you the woman who's laughter fills the room! Smile warms my heart like the sun! Eyes twinkle like the stars! And face beams with joy like the moon! Oh what "FANTASIES'" we can bring to life if you would just take the chance to respond....step out of your comfort zone and surrender to your Phantom of the Night !

Location

Sachse, Texas USA

Author Stats

17 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Fetishes

Bringing Fantasy To Life!

Contact Author

Contact phantomm by clicking here.