Literotica.com
index : members : Ton8ty : Biography

Add to favorites

Ton8ty
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Ton8ty's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Southern Appalachia
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: Golf, bicycling
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 858048
Member Since: June 10, 2007
Last Modified: November 23, 2007
Some words from Ton8ty:

I'm one of the first of the baby boomers, a Viet Nam veteran and a recovering alcoholic and drug addict. I'm a resident of Southern Appalachia and I've been happily divorced for over 15 years. My attempts at fiction are entirely the result of an active imagination.

My pen name is a term I borrowed from my long ago days as a competitive dart shooter. A score of 100 points on a throw of three darts is referred to as "shooting a ton". The maximum possible score on a three dart throw is 180 and is called "shooting a ton eighty". I shortened the term at the time to Ton8ty so that I could get it for my vanity tags.

A recent comment on a chapter of "Secret Weapon" questioned whether the story was properly in the Sci-fi category. All I can reveal at this time is that it truly does belong there and that your patience will be rewarded. Keep checking back as more chapters are posted.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board