Literotica.com
index : members : Barbara : Biography

Add to favorites

Barbara
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Barbara's Biography:
Gender: Couple
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: New Zealand
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: Yes
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Intelligent use of imagination and the occasional fulfulment of it. Keeping my readers guessing. Changing the world, or perhaps the way it thinks.?
Pets: Cat(s), Bird(s), Reptile(s), Other
User Number: 8625
Member Since: December 17, 2000
Last Modified: April 3, 2012
Barbara
Some words from Barbara:

"Every benefit to mankind originated in somebody's fantasy world at some point in time." This is a quote that we live our lives by. No matter how wierd or outlandish the fantasies that we all have may seem to others, we believe that there is some benefit to be derived from sharing them. The world would be a better place if honesty and integrity took precedence over the greed and corruption that currently exists within society. Every writer shares their inner self with the readers of their work. In many ways, they are the true exhibitionists within society. We hope for many voyeurs to enjoy our work on this site. The brain is the most erotic sex organ known to mankind. Use it well! May I also remind you to use your mouse well too. Vote on the stories that you like. In fact. Vote on every one that you read. It is such a small price to pay for so much of a writer's FREE time. I hope to make it worth your while.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board