Literotica.com
index : members : bencage : Biography

Add to favorites

bencage
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
bencage's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Large
Height: Tall
Location: Washington DC
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fplw
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: erotica, porn, sexy apparel, role-playing
Pets: Other
User Number: 86355
Member Since: February 16, 2002
Last Modified: March 9, 2005
Some words from bencage:

Benjamin Cage comes from a quiet Midwestern suburb filled with quiet suburbanites living quiet suburbanite lives. No wonder he left. Since graduating from the lifestyle, Cage has mucked about the U.S. funding his little adventure with the usual jobs: bouncer, bartender, and busboy. He's also acted as a rent-a-cop for various concert venues from Country and Western to Rock-n-Roll and the WWF. He is a student of humanity straight from the frontlines; he's seen the underbelly of society and met up with a lot of strange, which he has now begun to chronicle for those still trapped in suburbia. His favorite authors are Jim Thompson, James Crumley, and Pat Califia.

Cage's "Every Breath You Take" received Honorable Mention in The Murder Hole Strange Murders Short Short Fiction Contest and When Words End (a Swede Havarti Investigation) will appear in the Oct/Nov/Dec of 2002 issue of Futures Mysterious Anthology Magazine.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board