• Authors
  • Kinkybutcaring

Kinkybutcaring

ABOUT ME

I like people who are friendly and easygoing, who think for themselves rather than follow the pack, and who are sensitive and caring yet will stand up for themselves. I am a man 46, clean-shaven, and in average shape (with a few extra pounds on the waist that I am trying to remove). I'm a non-smoker, who tries to eat right and I have a strong sex drive. I am a business owner who is working to grow and expand his business. I have a positive attitude towards life and appreciate the same in others. I like hiking outdoors and enjoying the beauty nature has to offer, and I also enjoy target archery. I am married to a wonderful woman whom I love very much, and we have had a completely open relationship (polyamerous) ever since we first met. I am looking for a female I can have as a friend because I am not looking just for casual sex. Of all my sexual partnerships, the ones that have worked out the best have been the ones where I have developed a friendship with the woman first, and the result has been a very positive experience for everyone. I love pleasing my lovers, making them happy and satisfied. I enjoy a bit of BDSM and I have somewhat Dominant tendencies. Tying my partner up with a bit of spanking I find fun. I love going down on my partner until she has a huge orgasm. I also like toys and anal play.

MY IDEAL MATCH


I would like to find a woman who enjoys having fun, doesn't take sex too seriously, and has a very healthy sex drive (and likes long lovemaking sessions). I would also like to find someone who is open to exploring new ideas and experiences (after all, how do you know you will like something or not until you try it first). I like my women neatly trimmed or shaven as I find it very sexy. A non-smoker is a must as well, as I am allergic to smoke. Sorry. A big turn on for me is anal play and anal intercourse. If you have never tried it, don't knock it. I have introduced three of my lovers to anal and they now enjoy it as a part of their lovemaking repertoire. If you have tried it and didn't like it, chances are your partner wasn't doing it right.

Location

Winnipeg, MB Canada

Author Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers

More About Me

Fetishes

BDSM, Anal, Toys

Contact Author

Contact Kinkybutcaring by clicking here.