• Authors
  • PinkDelphi

PinkDelphi

Once I went to a company party, and they had hired transexual bartenders, just to get things going, and this really turned me on to kinky sex. I was fascinated. Now, I share myself with a bi friend, his girlfriends, and my boyfriend. I love playing both sides of the dominance game, and adore sexy, nasty, decadent, "let's fuck" lingerie, on myself and my boyfriends. I am amused by degrading men, and then sucking their nipples off. I am always looking for younger men and boys, and love to teach them. It seems so easy to arouse young men. Just walking down the street, I love to tease boys. They seem so innocent to me, since I have done so many things they have only dreamed about. I am always wearing nasty lingerie under my street clothes, and the opportunity to flirt seems constant. Just a long glance at a guy's cock always gets them hot. It does not take much, does it? I can always find a boy to tease. Just waiting for a cab, I can watch the hot boys go by, and see what I can do to catch their attention. It is SO easy. Men are toys. And I am THEIR toy. Slut? Probably, but a nice one. And, I never charge for a fuck. PinkDelphi2 on yahoo IM. Or, email me. I love to hear from guys and girls.

Location

Bay Area

Author Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
84Followers
2My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Bird(s), Reptile(s)

Fetishes

Lingerie On Me, On Men, Strap On Sex Of All Kinds, Making Up Men To Look Like Whores, Being A Whore For A Bisexual Man Or A Bi Woman, Tight Street Clothes, Strappy Lingerie, Men's Nipples, Impulse Nastiness....

Contact Author

Contact PinkDelphi by clicking here.