Literotica.com
index : members : fiestycat86 : Biography

Add to favorites

fiestycat86
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
fiestycat86's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: 
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: f
Status: Single
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Big Burly men who know how to give it to a girl good.
Pets: Dog(s), Bird(s)
User Number: 871986
Member Since: July 19, 2007
Last Modified: February 19, 2009
fiestycat86
Some words from fiestycat86:

I come from a very mixed background. I was a foster child from the age of nine, so I have had many experiences that most people don't get a chance to go through.

My writing style changes on a daily basis, and with what song I am listening to. I learned this a while ago and have started useing it to my advantege, such as fight scenes I tend to listen to heavy metal, and during love scenes i like to drink in Mozart. If you can pinpoint where the song changes it can help you understand my all over the place style.

I am into alot of things, and I am extremely open sexually, I'm willing to try anything once, and if you liked it maybe twice. If I liked it, it'll become the cornerstone of our sex life.

I enjoy walking while I write and I adore the library. I'm thinking about getting a stenographer to help me when I write, so I can get what I'm thinking out faster.

Anyway thats a little bit of me, If you want to know more, read my stories and leave a comment, I'm always willing to make new friends.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board