Literotica.com
index : members : vizmaster : Biography

Add to favorites

vizmaster
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
vizmaster's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Skinny
Height: Tall
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 883901
Member Since: August 20, 2007
Last Modified: August 21, 2022
Some words from vizmaster:

Married Indian male based in Chennai, India hitting the 50s. I did do a fair bit of traveling until Covid hit.

Interested in Women - mature and/or attached would be great - but open to chatting with one and all ! I'm not into Roleplay and prefer chats and interesting conversations.

I'm PM friendly so feel free to message me on Chat or to email me directly at vizmaster@yahoo.com. My ID on Hangout is vizmaster@yahoo.com (it is a Yahoo ID but it works) and you can message there as well.

If you are a fake handle (have had to deal with two already), please do not bother to chat - especially if you are a male masquerading as a female.

Slim/Fit/Tall/Not that bad looking.

Trying to offload some of my fantasies and young-age experiences as stories published here on Lit. Feedback is welcome and thanks to those who have taken the time out to do so - unable to respond individually. Various story tracks ongoing in parallel so please be patient for the sequels.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board