Literotica.com
index : members : Jizaz_Jester : Biography

Add to favorites

Jizaz_Jester
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Jizaz_Jester's Biography:
Gender: No Answer
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 889997
Member Since: September 7, 2007
Last Modified: August 28, 2013
Some words from Jizaz_Jester:

Sadly, I don't plan on continuing to write any more for Literotica.com.

I received multiple complaints about "plagiarizing" others work because I had to make a new account on Literotica after an ex-girlfriend screwed my original account up. Some people even went so far as to file formal complaints with Literotica's administrators, which caused serveral of my submissions to be taken down, forcing me to waste time trying to get the stories reposted.

After years of asking for the original account to be deleted or locked or closed or anything else that would make the complaints and harrassment stop, the Literotica administrators instead merged the two accounts and put all of my submissions (From both accounts) under one name. This left my page in absolute disarray and they expect me to edit the submissions in order to try and clean up the mess.

I understand it's a free site, but it does make a lot money off of advertisements and the way they have handled the entire situation is just completely unprofessional. So I've decided to cut ties from Literotica.

Thank you for your support and encouragement. If you want to read anything else I've written, please look up Justin Stahl on Amazon.com or Smashwords.com. If life and time allows, I will finish Sammie and Jason's story, but it will be published somewhere that handle a simple request such as "My account got hacked by a jealous ex. Please shut it down."

Thanks again,

-Jizaz.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board