Literotica.com
index : members : TheTrueBigBoss : Biography

Add to favorites

TheTrueBigBoss
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
TheTrueBigBoss's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: No Answer
Location: Istanbul, Otaka, Anchorage, Venice, Cairo, AH hell Mars even... you guess.
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 892863
Member Since: September 15, 2007
Last Modified: April 30, 2013
TheTrueBigBoss
Some words from TheTrueBigBoss:

My name is "S". I'm a writer, artist, and poet. A moderate amount of my work written is erotica, I have been practicing since I was 16, but didn't start sharing my work till 21. While I am still learning, I am still expressive with many of my old works, some rough drafts and mediocre specials. While others are awesome with detail, and well written story lines.

Again, I write. Most of everything is fiction and should be taken so seriously. This is for those readers or critics who find pleasure in reading over someone's work, and looking for details or bits to rip and hate on writers for. No one is perfect, and perfections are something I don't hold to a high degree despite my young age. For this reason, I decided it best I post only some, the rest I keep in private selection for readers more privy to my work. This is to avert me any displeasure of critics and hypocrits... nothing personal. I do welcome the offer for constructive criticizm... not butchering of someone's work to the point where they don't post anymore. It doesn't inspire creative minds to speak and share, but rather creates insecurities that result in them being silent and less open. One should motivate them to improve their work, not seek to unravel it.

But I do hope you find my work tasteful and most appealing to your pleasures; however big or small they may be. Feel free to give input or direction for anything unique that caught your attention or was most appealing, I'll do my best to apply it to my work. Enjoy, and Welcome. ^_^

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board