Literotica.com
index : members : Xantu : Biography

Add to favorites

Xantu
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Xantu's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: West Coast
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: D/s, monogamy, erotica, my Master
Pets: None
User Number: 899235
Member Since: September 28, 2007
Last Modified: January 2, 2015
Xantu
Some words from Xantu:

Monogamous, Witty, Wise, Writer, Lover, Flirt, Artist, Perfectionist, Optimist, Pet, Slave.

After a couple of years, it has become clear that my "being published" was not working out as expected. When I put my work up here, I could share my stories with thousands of readers. I could never hope to reach such an audience anywhere else. My publisher and I have reached an amicable agreement to part ways and at this time I am focusing more on writing than selling.

That being said, I will be putting the revised version of "Northwest Hunters" back up in the next few months.

Love to all my fans, yes I am going to write more, but I do have a job and a Master to keep happy. Priorities priorities. So much to write and so little time.

I love to hear from my readers. If you do me the kindness of including an email, I will always respond to your questions, or at least thank you for taking the time to read my story and to tell me how you felt about it.

If you are curious about where I have been or what I have been up to, come follow my blog at http://xantumagic.blogspot.com.

Chronology of the Angela stories:

Angela Meets Devin

Angela's Seduction

Angela's First Lessons

Angela Waiting

Angela: Waiting's Reward

Angela Learns the Rules

Angela Learns Some New Games

Angela's Education (written first but occurs much later than the previous seven stories)

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board