Literotica.com
index : members : Nyasia : Biography

Add to favorites

Nyasia
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Nyasia's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Skinny
Height: Small
Location: Studio City, CA
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: Yes
Drink: No
Fetishes: Intelligence, kindness and an odd/macabre sense of humor.
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 902498
Member Since: October 5, 2007
Last Modified: October 17, 2020
Nyasia
Some words from Nyasia:

Welcome!

I wrote my first story when I was 8-years old and received my first rejection letter at 10. Forty-two years after writing my first short story, I'm still at it. I write poetry, supernatural horror, fantasy and Phantom of the Opera FanFiction.

Please check out "The Crystal Rainbow." I'd really appreciate any comments (I'm especially interested in hearing what, if anything, you have to say about "A Fool's Book of Wisdom" as I *am* the old "Fool")!

And, of course, if you don't have time to leave a comment...please vote!

Fondest wishes,

--ny

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BTW...Yes, that's me. My then 8-year old daughter took the photo on my 50th birthday, which was 4 November 2007. Strangely enough, I did not pose with my eyes closed, but blinked just as she took the shot and here is the resultant photograph. Not too bad for an old fool of a lady, eh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11 May 2009

After an 8-month slump, I just completed and submitted Chapter 35. If the PTB accept the submission, I anticipate the chapter should post within the next 5 to 7 days.

Thank you for your patience!

--ny

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board