Literotica.com
index : members : grizzley123 : Biography

Add to favorites

grizzley123
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
grizzley123's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Great Lakes Region
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Curious
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: cuckold,submission,bisexual,bdsm
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 903300
Member Since: October 7, 2007
Last Modified: April 27, 2021
Some words from grizzley123:

I write many stories and often about topics others find taboo. While all of my characters and stories come from me and my weird brain, they are acts of fiction, often fantasy fiction, and do not represent me fully.

My stories tend to generate many comments that I greatly appreciate, although if they cross the line into implied violence or such, I do delete them. Some of the comment-chains are entertaining all on their own and prove that point that one person's fantasy is another's nightmare. That is what makes all of this fun.

I write for myself, and I write for those that relate in some way to my story and my characters. I love to see that someone has favorited a story of mine as I know I have made a connection. I tend to write shorter stories as I prefer pacing to length, which means if you are looking for fully fleshed out novels, I am not your guy. I exaggerate and use the extreme to play with topics, so again, remember my stories are fiction, often without meeting the strict realism standard.

I love to communicate with other Literotica members and always welcome feedback and suggestions, just keep it cordial and once again, remember, I am not my characters. Well, not entirely. ;)

Cheers & thanks for reading!

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board