• Authors
  • Maximillian_Excaliber

Maximillian_Excaliber

Recently I was diagonalized with stage 3 liver cancer and have decided to upload some of the many, and I do mean many stories I've finished.

Sometimes, the spell checker actually screws things up for me and I don't catch it. Please try to over look those errors and, when you can and let me know about them. If possible, I will upload a corrected version of the story. Anyway, that's why I need a proof-reader.

I write for the general audience. Some stories might not appeal to your particular taste, or lack thereof.

Many of my resent stories involve bondage between what eventually becomes consensual adults. You'll have to read them to find out what I mean.

No matter what type of story I write, I try to be as descriptive as possible. Some people like it, some people don't. Most of my material is erotic and my plots vary from simple to complex. All my erotic stories contain sexual encounters between adults that are very detailed and explicit. If that kind of material offends you, please don't read them and you wont be upset.

To all of you who have read and will read my stories, thank you. To all of you who have taken the time to will leave me feedback, whether it was positive or negative, thank you even more.

I put a lot of effort in my stories. Please use the rating system to tell me whether what you think of them; and, if you have the time, leave constructive feedback. However I will delete feedback, public or private, in which someone states that they did not finish a story, is rude or insulting.

I took the time to write it, if you're going to tell me how much you disliked it, at least take the time to read it before you make up your mind. Then, I'll read what you have to say. It's only fair.

Lastly, when leaving feedback, please try and remember that the writers are doing the best they can and giving freely of the most precious thing they have... their time... to entertain you. Don't expect professional quality work and you will not be disappointed. Even the free editors on this site are donating their time, are usually very busy and not always accessible.

Max

Location

Columbus, Georgia USA

Author Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
84Followers
2Following
4My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Age

64

Contact Author

Contact Maximillian_Excaliber by clicking here.