• Authors
  • AddToWater

AddToWater

Update as of October 15, 2023:

Treasured Readers: To show the world that I am not dead (or in prison), the long-awaited Chapters 5 AND 6 of my "Jacuzzi" series have just been posted! Not wishing to leave readers hanging for another few years, I am also actively working hard on Chapter 7.

IN THE WORKS: I am (still) working on an as yet untitled multi-chapter story about a young personal trainer who gets to bed many different cougars.

Also, in a similar "feature-length" style of my acclaimed incest novella, NATIVE SISTER, stay tuned for an entirely new story about a naturist FAMILY, and their eventual exploration of pure, loving incest. I'm up to close to 100,000 words on this baby, so be ready for an epic!

Big heartfelt THANK YOU to the readers who have voted so kindly for my most popular story, NATIVE SISTER. With well almost 880,000views and a Star Rating of 4.82!

And YES, there WILL be more chapters for the following stories:

KATY'S BOOBS
MASSAGE THERAPY
JUST GET IT OVER WITH
THE JACUZZI

With the four story lines mentioned above, I do not by any means consider them finished, but I am admittedly a bit slow on adding new chapters. I appreciate your patience! Keep checking in!

Got a question or comment about my work? Feel free to email me at AddToWater@yahoo.com. I'm very happy to respond to all emails.

For the ladies, I am always especially interested in talking to you about the subject of incest. Whether it's from real life experience or just fantasy, shoot me a note if you'd like to start a conversation. The better I can understand the female mind around this taboo topic, the better I can portray the women in my stories.

Feel free to bookmark my Lit page:
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=925457

Location

Earth

Gender

Male

Author Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
2880Followers
43Following
16My Favorites
28My Comments
5Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Incest

Fetishes

Can You Say Incest?

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact AddToWater by clicking here.