Literotica.com
index : members : cuddleslutt : Biography

Add to favorites

cuddleslutt
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
cuddleslutt's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Small
Location: usa
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: fpslmw
Status: Single
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: currently unexplored
Pets: None
User Number: 927281
Member Since: December 10, 2007
Last Modified: December 12, 2011
Some words from cuddleslutt:

***Fair Warning :) I am a person who likes do be descriptive and wordy with my writing, sometimes at the expense of correct spelling and good grammar. My mind likes to wander through the jungles of imagination with short sojourns into points and facts. -- See its begun already. -- :)

I have stopped trying to fight it because many interesting things show up although some are abstract and occasionally bordering on irrelevant.***

~So I say thanks to one and all [and all and one] for wasting, ooops I mean spending your time sailing through the murky waters of my mental oblivion. Please feel free to jump ship at any time.~

-I hope to have time soon to write up a few of the many ideas I have had, many while enjoying others work on this site. I was finally inspired to write out this bio because I knew this quote was descriptive enough it would trip my mental replay and I wanted to be able to easily come back to it and highlight it for others.

-While on the topic of others work the quote posted has the source cited and author informed. In this and any of my other writings I will do my best to give credit to both direct and abstract influences to my writing but it is doubtful I will get them all. If you recognize one I missed please let me know.

-Feedback in the form of constructive criticism, jokes, questions and even sarcastic remarks <in the spirit of funny, ironic, quirky> are most welcome. NOT those short, spiteful, off topic and frequently misspelled "sarcastic" remarks I see all over the site, please.

---And now..for something.. completely different. ;)---[drum roll]--the quote:

"He pulled my thighs further apart and I gasped as he pushed deeper into me. When he pushed my knees to my nipples I was starting to squirm on the bed. My pussy was soaked, I felt a wet spot under my ass. This was the kind of mind blowing sex I had only ever read about, but never experienced. This was the sex that made nymphomaniacs! The sex that made girls run around with skirts and no panties, skimpy tops and no bras. This was the sex that they wrote songs about!"

*"But You're My Brother!" by: karma_bonds --specifically Ch.2 pg.2 approximately 18 paragraphs<anything 2 sentences or more> down from the top.

This above quote, came from a story I recently read by chance while looking through the new stories. To me, it really captures the awesome potential of what can be for anyone both sexually and holistically - along with an apple every day(to keep the doc..) good sex should be a regular(both normal and frequent) part of life. I really hope to make this possible([pathetic and sad aside] this site has made me aware enough of the different "variety and spice" of possibilities in a person's sex life). Consequently, I refuse to settle, until I have experienced enough to honestly know the full extent of my personal sexual spectrum.

**After rereading the quote and what I have written the simplest way to convey what this quote has caused me to deliberate on is as follows. The quote itself(its writing) was just the right combination of, a realistic description of events and an illustrative enough portrayal of feelings that I have been able to conceptualize what I would genuinely like out of a sexual relationship at this stage of my life (and of course some cross over to what I want from a person I am intimate with).

This quote aside from being Hot, was well written enough to spark my mental interest and has lead to some fruitful self assessment/soul searching<both sound rather new age but fit best at the moment>. I hope others will enjoy the quote, story, any combo of those will do. :)

That's all for now ladies and gents as well as wonderful LBGTA friends and family who have and hopefully will continue to add friendship, acceptance, intelligence, political consciousness to my life and others lives. It must be the late/early hour but I almost forgot to include(not all of us are joiners) Goths--I really hate having to list us as our own sub group but in a way it makes sense because we get the stigma, lack of recognition and discrimination that ethnic and religious minorities do-- There I digressed yet again (I know big surprise right). It might have just been easier to say thanks to all but that is specifically vague-- there isn't really a historical president showing that phrase to apply to pagans, wiccans and or feminists either.

So instead,

**Thanks and wellness to all but those who abuse power and those who seek to push their beliefs on others especially through violence.

**Thank you for your time and consideration-- as you see my warning label at the top was not idle. ;) ***Please feel free to send messages regarding anything I have posted here(see feed back paragraph above lol). ****

-----------------------------End 5/20/11

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board