Literotica.com
index : members : WarriorPrincessUK : Biography

Add to favorites

WarriorPrincessUK
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
WarriorPrincessUK's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Abroad with the British Army
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fm
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: I love my man exploding deep inside me!
Pets: None
User Number: 927470
Member Since: December 10, 2007
Last Modified: August 8, 2008
WarriorPrincessUK
Some words from WarriorPrincessUK:

I am an only child, and now, sadly, both my parents are dead. I live alone apart from my dog. My father wanted to ensure that no one would ever take advantage of me and I was taught martial arts from an early age. I am now a black belt in judo & Karate. I've always been a "Tom Boy" enjoying playing football (soccer) and cricket. At present I am struggling to make ends meet and support myself as I train to be a Registered Nurse.

I have just passed my medical and interviews for the British Army. When I get my Nursing Degree I'm signing up.(I'm already in the TA).

I like adventure stories, especially those from the past, or Science Fiction. I discovered Literotica by accident and enjoy what I read. I can let my imagination run wild while I wait for my own fulfillment. I have lived a very sheltered life and have never had a boy friend. I know that one day I will fall in love with a wonderful man with whom I will share the rest of my life. I have been taught that sex should be confined to the marriage bed and I look forward to sharing my first experience with a wonderful gentle, considerate husband on my wedding night.Meanwhile, I can anticipate.

The above was written in December. Since then I have had to have my dear dog put down. I wept more for him than I did for members of my family! Strange creatures aren't we?

Also, I have met a young man I really like and I think he cares for me. The problem is I am going to join the Army soon and I do not want to start a relationship I will not be able to complete.

I am scared to become intimate with him (although I want to, and so does he). I can still hear my mother telling me that men lose interest once they have got you into bed. I'm also a little nervous about my "first time" but Literotica has helped to take away some of that fear. For that I am grateful.

On 15th May 2008 I allowed my boyfriend to finaly take my virginity. The Warrior Princess is a Woman now. Watch out world.

This photo was taken an hour before I left for that date with destiny.

Since then I have moved on and I have joined the army full time. Serving my country and trying to bring peace to a sick world.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board