Literotica.com
index : members : DooMyWife2 : Biography

Add to favorites

DooMyWife2
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
DooMyWife2's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Large
Height: Average
Location: TN, near Nashville
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fpsm
Status: Swinger
Smoke: No
Drink: Yes
Fetishes: MFM 3somes, groups, voyeurism
Pets: None
User Number: 931905
Member Since: December 24, 2007
Last Modified: March 23, 2017
DooMyWife2
Some words from DooMyWife2:

My wife, and I, have been into the "HOT Wife Lifestyle" for more than 20 years. I enjoy sharing her with other men for sex. We primarily do MFM 3somes, where I watch and join in. We are both straight and not interested in bisexual sex situations. We are both 50+, overweight, (she, not as much as me), but not ugly folks. We are always willing to meet new people, make new friends, and have FUN, whether we have sex, or not. The profile picture, is of my wife, Brandie. I have very few pictures of myself, and even fewer of us together, because I'm always the one taking the pictures.

A note about my stories and your feedback comments;

All of my stories are true! (EXCEPT ONE! I dabbled at writing one, fictional story.) I do not generally write fictional stories. I only write about what we/she have actually done. I find it much easier to write about real stuff, than to make it up.

UPDATE: July 25, 2014

About your comments; I enjoy reading all of the feedback, especially the positive ones. I especially appreciate the constructive criticism that makes me a better writer. In fact, as I write this, I currently have 20 stories published and many more in draft form, or still in my head, yet to be written. I've been a member here since 2007 and have been publishing stories, a few at a time over all that time frame. If you read some of my earliest stories, you'll see that I use to use quotation marks, and capitalization of words, a lot, in order to emphasize certain phrases and thoughts. I have received constructive criticism about that over the years and so my later works don't have as much of that as my earlier ones. I still do it, some, but not as much and because of the honest comments about that fault in my writing style, I try to keep that in mind as I write, and I struggle with it every time I think I need to do it. I've also become better at writing dialogue.

When I post my stories here, I have the option whether, or not, to allow the posting of public comments, and to allow you to send me direct feedback that comes to me in my email, through the Literotica servers. I always allow the posting of public comments.

In the past, I have allowed those idiotic comments from "anonymous" posters, who don't have anything of value to contribute in the way of constructive criticism of my writing, but who simply choose to insult me, call me and my wife names, and in general, ridicule our sexual lifestyle and the content of my story.

From now on, if you have nothing but asinine criticism of the story plot, the story content, and have nothing constructive to offer about the WRITING of the story, then I'm just going to delete that comment as soon as I see it. This is especially true if you post it "anonymously".

If you are so inept with the English language that you can't write a coherent sentence and make your point clearly understood, all you can do is string together a bunch of insulting words and try to pass it off as an intelligent comment on my sexual lifestyle, I'm going to delete it. This is especially true for those of you for whom English isn't your primary language and you can't write a coherent sentence.

As for direct Feedbacks; I allow you to send me feedbacks to my email, through Literotica's servers. If you don't fill in your email address I can't send you a response, so I do NOT allow, "anonymous" feedbacks. So, if you think you're going to send me some nasty, insulting, comment by feedback and not give me the opportunity to respond to you, forget it. When you fill out the feedback form, if you try to send it "anonymously", it's not going to come to me, I'll never see it, and you're just wasting your time.

Once again, if you have honest, constructive criticism to offer of my writing style, I'll gladly accept that. Asinine, idiotic, insulting comments will be immediately deleted.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board