• Authors
  • snakeater

snakeater

World traveler, retired U.S. NAVY

My sexual preference and orientation is toward women, but I long ago came to grips with the fact that I am bi-sexual. When I was a teenager, exploring sex, it was with the boys I grew up with. I quickly learned I like sucking cock and getting fucked in the ass. My sexual adventures has included more than 500 females, and maybe 20 males. My first experiences with guys started when I was 12. After I got started I used to suck my older brother off at night while he was asleep. Actually, he wasn't asleep, but pretended to be.

My wife, also bi-sexual, and I are now in our 60s and experience very little sex, but I always enjoyed watching her fuck, and still would love to watch her get fucked by men with large cocks. The bigger, the better. When we were younger, we lived the swingers lifestyle. The only thing I never witnessed was her being fucked by a large black cock. She had a black lover years ago but I was never privileged to watch him fuck her. Also, I have never sucked, or been fucked by, a black cock, but would welcome the opportunity.

Because of our age, she no longer considers herself desirable. I have tried to convince her she is very, very attractive, and a lot of men and women that would love to strap her on and fuck her brains out. At one time recently, I thought I was going to be able to get my brother involved in a 3 some with us, but that idea somehow never materialized. I hope to get her to fuck him so our sex lives could be reenergized. I still wish she would just go fuck him and come home and tell me about it. I love sloppy seconds. There is nothing I like better than sinking my cock in a well fucked pussy, full of fresh cum.

I suggested may times to my previous wife that I would like to have a 3 some with her and another man, but could never get her interested. About 2 years before we divorced, she started cheating on me and I knew immediately, but said nothing. I actually liked the idea of her getting fucked and I would wait for her to get home and fuck her. I loved the sloppy seconds because her cunt was full of fresh cum. She would never let me go down on her after she had been fucked. Her little way of thinking I wouldn’t know unless I tasted it. She always said she was so wet because she was so excited when I fucked her.

The stories that follow under my name here, are all going to be true, with just a touch of fantasy. Fantasy is still the food of the mind when it comes to sex, and my experience has been, fantasy is sometimes best left as fantasy.

Would welcome email from people in Central Florida w/pictures. Have some to trade. Expecially interested in Bi men and women.


Location

Central Florida

Author Stats

22 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact snakeater by clicking here.