Literotica.com
index : members : Satyropan : Biography

Add to favorites

Satyropan
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Satyropan's Biography:
Gender: No Answer
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: Southwest USA
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: fpl
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 936224
Member Since: January 4, 2008
Last Modified: January 30, 2015
Some words from Satyropan:

I welcome feedback.

I'm not a big believer in serial stories. I try to write with a certain arc that begins with one character being surprised about a situation, develops a seductive tension, and ends with a memorable sexual encounter. Along the way, I may try to bring in other sexual experiences to whet the reader's appetite.

As with many writers here, there are certain elements that keep cropping up. I think I am least successful when I try to add elements that I think readers want.

When reading erotica here I really want to believe they are true stories, but I'm sure most is fictional, no matter how much they are based on real events.

I wrote this reply to a recent comment. Thought I'd remove it from the comments to here:

I don't usually respond, but as to the first comment on this story, I have to agree with you. It would have been better in any of the ways you describe. In this one case, I wanted to try something a bit different for me and decided not to let my imagination run away from me. If it suggests more, then I am just as pleased. Perhaps, there is another longer tale to tell. I did get an appreciative feedback mailed to me already.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board