Literotica.com
index : members : MagnificoGiganticus : Biography

Add to favorites

MagnificoGiganticus
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
MagnificoGiganticus's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: No Answer
Height: Tall
Location: California
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes:  older woman/younger man, maternal domination, lactation, impregnation, pegging, CFNM,age regression,age play,strap on,GFD,gentle femdom,mild femdom,reluctance,male rape,mother/son,mother/son incest,mother/son roleplay,natural breasts,big breasts,tit fucking,titnonsis,hucow,breast worship,edging,cock milking,penis milking,forced handjob,under the breast
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 938218
Member Since: January 9, 2008
Last Modified: July 26, 2019
Some words from MagnificoGiganticus:

UPDATE JULY 2019:

My long absence from writing erotica may finally be coming to an end. Writer's block and a heavy work load had conspired against me, but things are better now. I hope to upload 2 new stories by Xmas!

I try to answer every fan/e-mail I get in a timely manner, even critical ones provided they are not abusive.

ABOUT MY WRITING:

First I want to thank all the people send me encouraging comments, and the anonymous others who vote. Thank you. I have been inspired to share my writing by the wonderful authors whose stories include my favorite themes/fetishes (many of these can be found in my favorites list here on Literotica). The very fact that you can read my work is because of of them, and thus, my entire stable of stories (current and future) is by its very existence dedicated to them.

I write about and enjoy many different kinks (see my profile for my list of fetishes) but each of these touch-on an element which I call "Maternal Domination." This theme or fetish, being very specific, led me early on to start writing my own erotic stories (I wrote my first story when I was 15). These stories I've always kept private, my dirty little secrets, until the early 2000s when I edited and re-wrote a few to post online, under my pen-names "Soulstroker" and "Magnifico Giganticus."

WHAT IS "MATERNAL DOMINATION?":

My primary fetish, a genre I've come to refer to as "maternal domination" is at its core a combination of "gentle femdom," and "older-woman/younger-man," themes with aspects of "age play" and focuses on the social taboo of male submissiveness to females and these women obtaining power over men though sex. It manifests itself in dozens of ways throughout erotic literature and is an underlying element of many popular fetishes. The most common of these is probably the mother/son incest genre, but only where the mother is dominant and in control of the sexual relationship with her son. However, it is generally present whenever a wise and understanding woman taking sexual control/power over shy, timid, and/or inexperienced man who has secret or unknown desires to be sexually submissive and she does so in a nurturing, compassionate, and loving way -- so as to never be physically or verbally abusive, or in any way cruel.

This is, in my opinion, a primordial sort of submissive/dominant relationship. It does not need to rely on coercive/affective crutches such as orgasm-denial, chastity, cuckoldry, bondage, or physical/verbal abuse to engender what I would call a banal and assertive "master-slave" type of domination. It is psycho-biological in origin, being reinforced both by a male's incessant need to "spread his seed" and our earliest memories of being nurtured (and suckled) by a dominant female figure, our mothers, who were both loving and firm of hand, but always did everything with our own best intentions at heart. Unlike the artificial salve-master type of domination, frequent and regular orgasm (always induced and directed by the dominant woman) is encouraged in Maternal Dominaiton, since it is the physical key to a woman's control over the man. The other key, the psychological one, is shame and absolution. The deep seeded shame of desiring to be submissive is very strong in such men, who have been raised in a society that tells them these feelings are wrong, that saturates our senses with imagery and messaging that says men should be powerful, in control, and dominant at all times. This shame, the feeling of wrongness, of being "not like other boys/men," of being "a freak" isolates them and thus their desire becomes taboo, a guilty pleasure that they indulge-in in secret. The dominant women in this genre can sense the submissive natures of such males, they see them not as "freaks," but as "special," the perfect partner that will complement their dominant natures. By understanding and accepting his submissive desires, sexual acts with these women is a powerful catharsis for these men, they are absolved (for a time) of the crime of being submissive. The women become goddess-like in the men's eyes, sex with them addictive on a psychological level.

One physical aspect that has come to represent what I call the "primordial feminine" in my mind, is a certain set of female attributes; namely, voluptuous feminine figure, highlighted by large breasts. Breasts symbolize everything that is nurturing, beautiful, controlling and domineering in the female form and persona. Breasts (and her other charms) are a tool wielded by the women in the male's sexual psyche through the the sexual desire they engender while also symbolizing safety, health, pleasure, fertility, bounty, mothering and nurturing. Women's bodies (and the minds of men) have been bio-engineered though evolution to produce a natural (i.e. primordial) female domination of men though the control of the male's rapacious desire for their bodies.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board