Literotica.com
index : members : sassybrat80 : Biography

Add to favorites

sassybrat80
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
sassybrat80's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Georgia
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: f
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: spanking, light bondage, being dominated
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 939406
Member Since: January 13, 2008
Last Modified: March 24, 2013
Some words from sassybrat80:

I am just a simple girl, writing something that I hope entertains and stimulates. While I know that the story I have posted seems a bit unrealistic...remember: in order to get to the point, things have to be sped up a bit. In real life, it would take quite a bit of time to get to the point where Sydney did. So...if you have a criticism about the "unrealistic" nature due to the timing of it all, remember...it's *just* a story. If I wrote it like it happened in real life taking all that time, it would take a long time!!! With that being said enjoy and keep an open mind!!! I have several stories in the works and I am look forward to sharing more. Feel free to contact me!

*** Something that I feel I need to mention: I am definitely an amateur writer. and, as such, I may write with a certain style that would not be considered normal. And while I do appreciate constructive criticism, remember I am an amateur, I do this for fun, and not for money. I appreciate all kind constructive criticism, but I'm not a professional so please understand that. Thanks!***

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board