• Authors
  • carollynn26726

carollynn26726

Hey, Y'all! I found my old profile...finally! Look under Charmed26726 to read some of my old stuff...lol...I was 21 when I wrote them so I'm going to revise them and then I'll post them on this profile. Make sure you leave feedback and rate me! lol! I'm the kind of girl who will bust out laughing in dead silence because of something that happened yesterday. I like to have fun and be goofy with my friends. I like to go to Walmart with my sister and act like total retards. I'm all about having fun. Imma a single mother of a beautiful little girl. Imma Freshman @ Potomac State College. (English Major) Imma Capricorn. I like to pretend to be nice. Sassy. Intelligent. Grouchy at times and annoying to some. Lazy @ times and I love to take it easy. But when I find a job or something that I like to do I put my all into it. Proud, understanding and sweet. Loves being in long relationships. Great talker. Cool. Likes to cook but would rather go out to eat at a good restaurant. Extremely fun. Loves to joke.

Location

Keyser, West Virginia, USA

Author Stats

16 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
5Followers
4Following
7My Favorites
1Series Published

More About Me

Pets

Other

Fetishes

I Don't Have Any.

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact carollynn26726 by clicking here.