Literotica.com
index : members : X Writer : Biography

Add to favorites

X Writer
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
X Writer's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Pittsfield, MA, USA
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: Occasionally
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Name it (except for the deadly stuff).
Pets: None
User Number: 97530
Member Since: March 24, 2002
Last Modified: November 5, 2012
Some words from X Writer:

Whether its exploring experiences sexual or platonic, writing must be detail oriented and character driven. The secret to truly inspirational writing is immersion. The reader must be transported wholly into the work. Smell the odors, consume the tastes, feel the textures, hear the melody, and behold the vision.In other words, successful writers know it's all in the head.Perception alteration.Intimate like.To an unknown audience of unknown proportions.As a writer, one is tasked into performing an enjoyable mental mind fuck.Seduce the reader into the yarn that one is weaving and spinning, wrapping them in the trappings of the identifying relatable character, the bait and lure of any good tale.The best writers could be accused of hypnotizing their readers. Taking control of their mind's eye, the truly gifted implant the reality of bearing personal first hand witness to the reader, making them unaware of their physical surroundings, immersed as a fellow unnamed character within their entertaining alternate reality consisting of properly placed runes.As a Writer, I take my role of Rune Mage seriously. One can change the course of History if one is truly inspired and casts the Runes on the right people at the right time.Allow me use my Art, my simple Craft, upon you.Read my Runes, and then, please, cast your Own.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board