Literotica.com
index : members : Scientist_of_Mind : Biography

Add to favorites

Scientist_of_Mind
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Scientist_of_Mind's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Large
Height: Tall
Location: Long Beach, MS
Orientation: Gay
Interested In: fpslm
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: I have this obsessive love of giving blowjobs...
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 988736
Member Since: June 13, 2008
Last Modified: January 2, 2010
Scientist_of_Mind
Some words from Scientist_of_Mind:

I'm a Reiki Master - which means I am attuned and certified to channel healing energies through my hands. By intention and activating certain symbols I can send that healing through time and space, often creating amazing effects. I am a card reader, and with an extensive series of visualizations and a meditative state, I can perform clairvoyant readings and psychic healings - with profound results. My goals in life are to become a certified hypnotherapist, an Angel Therapy Practitioner, a Quantum Touch Healer, a Science of Mind practitioner, and a teacher - most likely of theatre. I love the theatre - even though it isn't my primary passion. Actually, I'd like to be one of the first high school teachers of hypnosis - and eventually any and all metaphysical subjects. Right now, I'm attending a community college - but next year I hope to go to Maharishi's University of Management in Fairfield, Iowa. It is the best college to go to, by far.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board