• Authors
  • Scientist_of_Mind

Scientist_of_Mind

I'm a Reiki Master - which means I am attuned and certified to channel healing energies through my hands. By intention and activating certain symbols I can send that healing through time and space, often creating amazing effects. I am a card reader, and with an extensive series of visualizations and a meditative state, I can perform clairvoyant readings and psychic healings - with profound results. My goals in life are to become a certified hypnotherapist, an Angel Therapy Practitioner, a Quantum Touch Healer, a Science of Mind practitioner, and a teacher - most likely of theatre. I love the theatre - even though it isn't my primary passion. Actually, I'd like to be one of the first high school teachers of hypnosis - and eventually any and all metaphysical subjects. Right now, I'm attending a community college - but next year I hope to go to Maharishi's University of Management in Fairfield, Iowa. It is the best college to go to, by far.

Location

Long Beach, MS

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

More About Me

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

I Have This Obsessive Love Of Giving Blowjobs...

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Scientist_of_Mind by clicking here.