• Authors
  • SexyPecan

SexyPecan

7-30-08
A new story should be up for you guys in the next few days. I am having writer's block for Love in the Leagues, been trying to think of a sweet way to give Keith his just deserts, hehe. Anyway I will have alot of free time this weekend so I will try my hardest to get the third chapters of Love in the Leagues and What's Done in the Dark up. I'll try to post them Saturday or Sunday so be on the lookout for them next week. Thanks again for all the feedback, love you all!
SP
8-5-08
Another new story will be up in a few days for you guys. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about the others. I am working on getting the new chapters up but whenever a new idea enters my sexy little head I have to write it or lose it so be patient with me OK.
Again thanks for the feedback and keep it cumming ;)
SP
8-6-08
The second chapter of The Right Choice will be up by Saturday so look for that! Still working on the third chapter of Love in the Leagues so it should be submitted this weekend (fingers crossed). Thanks for all the support, it is much appreciated!
SP

Location

Florida

Author Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
116Followers
4Following
4My Favorites
4My Comments
5Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Interracial Anything

Contact Author

Contact SexyPecan by clicking here.