Cruel Bitches

Story Info
Two young strippers cruelly torment older male pain slave
3.3k words
4.1
92.9k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
462 Followers

Bert kneels on the floor in front of the sofa, nearly naked. A cock cage encloses his soft, limp dick, and keeps it that way. His hands, handcuffed in front of him, were cupped under a large glass ashtray. His ankles were locked together with metal ankle cuffs. He gazes up at Shauna, the young goddess tormenting him. He loved looking at her shoulder length black hair and soft brown eyes. He considered himself lucky whenever she invited him over.

Shauna lounges on the sofa, enjoying her cigarette. She’d invited her friend and co-worker, Holly, over for an afternoon of fun. She looks down at her slave, kneeling beside her, and smiles. She was amazed that he returned time and time again for her to tease and torment.

Shauna puts her cigarette out and gets up when she hears the doorbell. She opens the door, gives Holly a big hug, and leads her into the living room.

Holly looks down at Bert. “So this is the slave you were telling me about.”

Shauna smiles. “Yes. He comes over and serves me whenever I call him.”

Holly and Shauna sit down on the sofa with Bert between them. They light a cigarette, take a puff, lean over, and blow smoke in his face.

Bert winces from the smoke. He tries not to stare at Holly’s dirty blonde hair. She’s a few inches taller than Shauna, and a little slimmer. She seems to be about the same age as Shauna, maybe mid twenties.

Holly leans back and laughs. “Thanks for inviting me over, Shauna.”

Shauna smiles. “You’re welcome, Holly. I wanted to show him off.”

Holly flicks her ashes into the ashtray. “Yes, I can see why. He’s cute, kneeling in front of us and holding our ashtray.”

Holly and Shauna finish their cigarette.

Shauna turns to Bert and commands, “Slave, get us some iced tea.

Bert responds, “Yes, Bitch Shauna.” The ankle cuffs make it difficult for him to stand up. The chain is just long enough for him to pull his right leg forward and place his foot on the ground. Carefully, he lifts himself with his right leg, and gets his left leg under him. The strain on his leg muscles cramps them for several days afterwards.

Bert puts the ashtray down on the end table and walks into the kitchen. The chain on the ankle cuffs forces him to take very tiny steps.

As soon as Bert leaves the room, Holly turns to Shauna, laughing. “You have him call you Bitch?”

Shauna grins. “Yes. I didn’t like it when he called me Mistress or Ma’am. Made me sound so old.” She snickers and squirms in her seat. “Besides, the way he says it, it sounds nice.”

Holly leans back on the sofa. “Where’d you meet slave?”

Shauna leans back. “At the club. He came in one afternoon. I heard from the other girls that he was looking for a lady to blow smoke in his face, so I wandered over. We hit it off, and he took me to the Champagne room and spent several hundred dollars. He told me about all the erotic stories he wrote, and how he’d always wanted a pretty young lady to dominate him and treat him like shit. He turned me on so much that I rubbed my clit raw that week, just imagining doing to him what he’d told me.”

Holly lightly slaps Shauna’s thigh with the back of her hand. “Fuck, I never meet interesting guys at the club. I wish I’d seen him first.”

Shauna laughs. “I’m sure you do. I invited him over a week later, and he comes over whenever I call. Anyway, I thought of you when I decided I could use some help. If this works out, maybe we can share him.”

Holly grins. “What do you want me to do?”

Shauna smiles. “Just follow my lead for now. If you want slave to do something, just tell him. I’ve already commanded him to obey you.”

Bert returns carrying two tall glasses of iced tea. He kneels down in front of the sofa. The ankle cuff chain and balancing the glasses cause him to take his time getting down first on his left knee, and then on his right.

Shauna takes one of the glasses, takes a couple of sips, and hands it back to Bert. Holly takes the other glass, takes a few sips, but hesitates in giving it back to him.

Shauna smiles at Holly. “You don’t have to hold your drink. That’s what slave’s for.”

Holly hands her drink to Bert. “Do you enjoy being our slave?”

Bert looks up at Holly. “Yes, Bitch Holly. I would do almost anything just to be around beautiful young women like you.”

Holly blushes. “Thank you slave. You think I’m beautiful?”

“Yes, Bitch Holly.”

Holly and Shauna leisurely sip their drinks. When they’re finished, Bert slowly stands up and brings the empty glasses into the kitchen.

Holly turns to Shauna. “Why’s it so hard for slave to stand up?”

Shauna smiles. “The ankle cuffs make it almost impossible for slave. I love watching him struggle to stand up and kneel down. And he looks so cute taking those tiny steps.”

Holly snickers. “You’re such a bitch, Shauna.”

Shauna bows quickly. “Thank you. I aim to please.”

Holly smiles. “Do you still see slave at the club?”

Shauna leans back on the sofa. “A couple of times a month. He takes me into the Champagne room, and I make him sit on his hands while I straddle him and blow smoke in his face. I don’t even take my top off anymore.”

Holly laughs. “No shit. Sounds like you have him eating out of your hand.”

Shauna snickers. “Not quite, but close. You’ll see when slave comes back.”

Bert returns and slowly kneels down on the floor in front of Holly and Shauna.

Shauna kicks off her sandal, and lifts up her left foot.

Bert takes Shauna’s ankle in his hands. He kisses the ball of her foot, and sucks on her little toe. He sucks each toe in turn, spending the most time on her big toe. Shauna lies back on the sofa, squeezing her breasts and nipples through her blouse.

Holly enjoys watching Bert make love to Shauna’s foot. She looks at Shauna with awe. She hurries and takes off her shoes and socks. After Bert finishes caressing Shauna’s foot, Holly holds up her right foot.

Bert kisses the ball of Holly’s foot, licking the dampness. He licks the ball of her foot before he sucks on her toes. Holly throws her head back and closes her eyes, enjoying the sensations. She squeezes her breasts and plays with her nipples through her shirt.

Holly opens her eyes and takes her foot from Bert when she hears Shauna command, “That’s enough slave. Show Holly how you dust for me.”

Holly and Shauna grin while they watch Bert struggle to stand up. He gets the feather duster and starts dusting the mantle. Holly gets up and picks up a cat-o-nine tails whip. She stands behind Bert, watching him dust.

“You missed a spot, slave.” Holly smacks Bert across his back with the whip.

“Sorry Bitch Holly.” Bert flinches from the blow. He wants to please her. He dusts the mantle.

Holly teases Bert by telling him over and over he missed dusting something, and whipping his back and bottom. She criss-crosses his back with red streaks before Shauna gets up and announces, “We’re going to the bedroom now.”

Holly and Shauna go into the bedroom. Bert puts the feather duster away and follows. He finds Holly and Shauna sitting on the side of the bed, naked. Holly has a more athletic body than Shauna. He can’t help but notice their stiff nipples and deep red swollen pussy lips. He smiles, knowing that his serving them sexually excites them.

Shauna gets up. She unlocks his handcuffs, and locks them again behind his back. She takes a leather ball gag from the end table. He bites down on the rubber ball as she buckles the gag on his head. She picks up a pair of clothespins tied together with a two-foot length of yarn. She pinches each of his nipples in turn and clips them with the clothespins.

Holly snickers.

Bert winces. The pain is sharp at first, but dulls a bit after a minute or so. Shauna flicks the clothespins with her finger. He twitches with every flick.

Shauna rubs her hands and breasts all over Bert’s body. She fondles his chest and back until she sees his cock get as stiff as the cage allows. Smiling, she lies down on the bed with her legs hanging off the side.

The pain in Bert’s nipples and cock are vying for his attention. Ignoring them, he slowly kneels down in front of Shauna. He bends over and buries his face in her pussy. He can see her swollen pussy lips, and knows she’s ready for him. Her nipples are standing up on her chest like large pencil erasers.

Bert rubs his nose against Shauna’s clit. She pulls his head down on her until his nose is buried in her pussy. He can barely breathe as she moves his head around. After a couple of minutes, she drives his head in and out of her pussy, fucking his nose.

Holly lies beside Shauna, watching her fuck Bert’s face. Holly fingers her clit, aroused. She smiles the first time Shauna stops, her body convulsing in an orgasm.

After Shauna’s experiences her second body numbing orgasm, she lets go of his head.

Bert straightens his back, taking deep breaths.

Holly falls on her back, her legs hanging over the side of the bed. “Get over here, slave.”

Bert slides down the side of the bed on his knees until he’s in front of Holly. She has slightly flatter breasts, and her nipples are standing at attention waiting for him. Her pussy lips are the darkest red he’s ever seen.

Holly pulls his head down into her pussy. It takes her a couple of minutes before she gets the hang of moving his head around. She fucks his nose to two strong orgasms before she lets go.

Bert straightens his back, catching his breath. Holly’s scent was a little lighter and sweeter than Shauna’s. He enjoyed pleasuring both of them.

Holly turns to Shauna. “That was fucking fantastic. I’ve never fucked a nose before.”

Shauna grins. “You haven’t felt anything yet, Holly.”

Holly’s mouth gapes open. “You mean there’s more?”

Shauna smiles and sits up on the bed. She gets a dildo from the end table and buckles the base to the front of Bert’s leather ball gag. She gets back on the bed on her hands and knees, and wiggles her ass while he slides back up the bed and inserts the dildo into her wet, throbbing pussy. As soon as she feels the dildo inside her, she rocks back and forth, slowly at first.

Holly gawks in silent amazement watching Shauna fuck the dildo on Bert’s face. She watches Shauna bury her ass in his nose with every thrust. She watches as Shauna fucks to another three orgasms before she falls on her chest, mewing and wiggling her ass with satisfaction.

Holly is up on her hands and knees in an instant. “My turn, slave.” She wiggles her ass as Bert slides down the bed again. She rocks back and forth on the dildo so hard that he thinks she’s going to break his nose. After her first orgasm, she stops and waits while she expels some air from her pussy. She rides the dildo to another couple of hard, long orgasms before she falls on her chest, cooing and sighing.

Shauna grins. “So Holly, what do you think?”

Holly pants and catches her breath. “That was the best dildo fuck I’ve ever had. Thank you for inviting me over, Shauna.”

Shauna sits up on the side of the bed. “Don’t mention it, Holly. What are friends for?”

Shauna unsnaps the dildo from Bert’s leather ball gag. She wipes it with rubbing alcohol and puts it away in the end table. She unbuckles the gag, wipes the rubber ball, and puts it away.

Bert takes several deep breaths. His nipples throb from the clothespins’ endless grip. He smells Holly and Shauna’s scents hanging in the air, and enjoys seeing their swollen pussies. His cock tries to swell in spite of the cage.

Shauna takes a metal ashtray from the end table. She puts it in Bert’s mouth. He clamps down on the edge with his teeth as she lights a cigarette. After a little while Holly sits up on the side of the bed and lights a cigarette. They sit quietly and enjoy their cigarettes together.

Bert concentrates on keeping the ashtray in his mouth. He winces whenever one of his bitches flicks ashes into the ashtray.

Shauna finishes her cigarette first. She lies back down, her legs hanging off the bed. “I feel so relaxed.”

Holly bends over and blows smoke in Bert’s face. “I know what you mean, Shauna. Having a slave is so cool.”

Bert winces from the smoke. He clamps down harder on the ashtray.

Holly finishes her cigarette and takes the ashtray from Bert’s mouth. “Stand up, slave.”

Bert struggles to his feet.

Holly reaches up and flicks the clothespins with her fingers. “How long has slave worn these?”

Bert flinches with each flick.

Shauna checks the alarm clock on the end table. “I don’t know, maybe an hour. Why?”

Holly leans over and kisses Shauna. “Let’s see how long he can stand them.”

Shauna grins. “Sounds like fun, Holly.” She looks up at Bert. “You enjoy suffering to amuse your bitches, don’t you slave?”

Bert grimaces. “Yes Bitch Shauna.”

Shauna gives the yarn a good tug. “Good.”

Bert yelps. Holly laughs.

Holly and Shauna lie down next to each other. They kiss and fondle each other for a while. Bert enjoys watching them, ignoring the throbbing pain in his nipples. His cock presses against the confines of the cage.

Shauna gets a vibrator from the end table, and pleasures Holly’s clit and pussy. Holly pushes the vibrator away after several orgasms. She rests for a while before pleasuring Shauna’s clit and pussy with the vibrator. Shauna has several orgasms before she pushes the vibrator away. They cuddle with each other for a while.

Bert enjoys the smell of their scents hanging heavy in the room and the sight of his bitches cuddling.

Holly looks over at Bert. She smiles noticing the cage constrict his cock. “Did you enjoy watching us fuck, slave?”

Bert smiles. “Yes, Bitch Holly.”

Shauna snuggles in Holly’s arms. Holly snickers. “We don’t plan on getting up anytime soon, slave.” She throws her leg over Shauna’s. “Enjoy the view.”

Holly and Shauna hold each other and cuddle for a while. Shauna rolls over and gets the cigarettes and ashtray. She lights a cigarette for Holly and herself. They lie next to each other and smoke.

After Holly finishes her cigarette, she rolls around and sits up on the side of the bed. She flicks the clothespins on Bert’s nipples.

Bert winces. His nipples feel like they’ve been clamped forever. The muscles in his legs are stiffening from standing for so long.

Holly laughs. “You’ve been wearing these for a couple of hours. How do they feel?”

“They hurt, Bitch Holly.”

Holly pulls on the yarn. Bert yelps.

“No shit, slave. They’re supposed to hurt.”

Shauna sits up and pulls Holly down next to her. They kiss and fondle, and use the vibrator on each other. After satisfying each other, they cuddle for a while.

Bert enjoys the smell of their scents and watching Shauna and Holly pleasure each other.

Shauna holds Holly’s head against her chest and runs her hands through Holly’s hair. “Why don’t we take a shower together?”

Holly looks up. “That’s a great idea, Shauna.”

Shauna gets up and gets a piece of rope. She looks at Bert and commands, “In the bathroom.”

Holly gets up and goes into the bathroom. She turns the shower on.

Shauna waits for Bert to get into the bathroom. She ties his arms to the shower rod. Shauna and Holly pull on the clothespins gripping his nipples. He winces with every pull.

When the water heats up, Shauna and Holly step in the shower. The warm humidity causes Bert to perspire. He can almost see them behind the shower curtain.

Shauna and Holly take turns soaping each other’s bodies. They pay special attention to their nipples and pussies. They rinse each other and kiss and caress each other while the hot water runs over them. After playing in the shower for a while, they turn the water off and get out. They dry each other off.

Shauna holds up a metal ashtray. Bert clenches it with his teeth. Shauna and Holly light a cigarette and take a puff. They look at each other, take a hold of one of the clothespins, and unclamp them both at the same time while blowing smoke in his face.

Bert screams when the blood rushes into his nipples. He drops the ashtray on the floor.

Shauna slaps Bert’s face hard. “You careless slave! Look at the mess you made. You must be punished.”

Holly tries to keep a stern expression on her face and not laugh out loud.

Shauna unties Bert from the towel rack and unlocks the handcuffs. “Clean up this mess and come out to the living room.”

Bert’s face and nipples are stinging. He hangs his head. “Yes, Bitch Shauna.” He cleans up the ashes and butts while Shauna and Holly go into the living room.

Shauna goes into the kitchen and returns to the living room with a stepladder. She unhooks two hanging plants from the ceiling, and locks a four-foot length of chain to each of the screw eyes.

When Bert comes into the living room, Shauna yells, “Get over here, slave.”

Holly snickers watching Bert hurry with the ankle cuffs on.

Shauna locks the chains to Bert’s wrists, and unlocks the ankle cuffs. She feels the marks the cuffs made in his ankles. She spreads his legs and ties his ankles to a four-foot spreader bar. His body tightens, and it’s hard for him to breathe deeply.

Shauna stands in front of Bert, and puts a metal ashtray in his mouth. “You get one more chance, slave. If you drop this ashtray, Holly’s putting the clothespins back on, and we’ll leave you chained here for a long time.”

Bert clamps down on the ashtray with his teeth.

Shauna and Holly light a cigarette and blow smoke in Bert’s face. With his legs spread, Shauna is almost as tall as him, and Holly is taller. Shauna puts her cigarette in the ashtray, picks up a cat-o-nine tails whip, steps behind him, and smacks him across the back with the whip.

Bert jerks on the chains when he feels the whip across his back. The smoke rising from Shauna’s cigarette annoys him.

Holly smiles and takes her time smoking her cigarette.

Shauna smacks Bert’s back and bottom again and again with the whip. She’s swinging so hard, she makes Holly’s whippings seem like love taps in comparison.

Holly’s patience is rewarded when Bert screams and drops the ashtray just before she finishes her cigarette. She stoops down and picks up the astray and cigarette from the floor.

Holly stands up and slaps Bert’s face hard with the back of her hand. “You worthless slave! You made another mess.” She puts out her cigarette and takes a puff from the cigarette Shauna left in the ashtray. She blows the smoke in his face. “Now we’re leaving you.”

Holly puts the astray down and quickly clamps the clothespins on Bert’s nipples. Shauna moves in front of him, her body glistening with sweat. Holly takes Shauna’s arm, and they go back into the bedroom grinning, leaving Bert softly crying, standing in chains, his back and bottom stinging, his nipples screaming in agony.

chatbug
chatbug
462 Followers