Our Story

Story Info
A Master & His two girls.
3.1k words
4.29
41k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara went to take a nap after having posted quite a few scenes and D/s pictures in the private community she was building. The pictures of asses with stripes of red over pale flesh, with canes lying nearby. Another with a man standing holding a crop, the woman's thighs spread open wide, the picture vividly showing the effect of the sex on the photographed girl. Sara's own sex was engorged with perfect timing as her Master's form filled the frame of the bedroom door. Sara's gasp reaching His ears. That knowing smile sending warmth to Sara's high cheek bones.

Sara showed Master one of the photographs that showed a Master with a cane. Sara knew this type of photography excited Him. He had a gleam in His eyes as He ordered Sara to present herself to Him. Sara walked to the middle of that huge room. Trepidation mingling with joy, heat, and aching need. Smooth skin being revealed slowly as fingers grasped and pulled the T-shirt over the raining of blonde curls. Tossing it aside. Feeling her Master's eyes glide over the bountiful curves. Sara went to knees allowing them to part fairly wide. Feeling the air kiss that slick area coating her pussy well. The lips shaved smooth, as He demanded always. Arching the back pushing already large ivory mounds forward, eyes lowering to His boots as she awaited further instruction. Juices flowing between the crack of her pale ass. Tickling it begging her to move just a little more.

Amy entered the room just as Master was walking around Sara. Seeing her sister naked on the floor caused Amy's mind to shift into tread lightly mode and also that excitement that builds when Master begins to examine either of them. Master always seemed to have a cane with Him. Amy watched as He flicked the cane over Sara's sex. Feeling the throbbing ache begin within as Master continues. Being sure not to interrupt Him. Watching as He places clothespins on Sara's body. Still working the cane in very intricate places.

Sara could almost feel her Master's excitement as He flicked the cane just enough to sting the pearl. Juices flowing so wet down the crack of her ass. Tears prick her emerald eyes at the burn of it, but oh god she wanted to cum so bad. She could see that stern look in His eyes that said as loud as words, "Don't you dare." Writhing beneath the cane as it grazes thighs, clit, and thighs again, then to the nipples where clothespins have been placed in very sensitive spots. Seeing a gleam in His eye as He swishes the cane feeling the first clothespin snapped away from the skin the searing hot pain causing her to scream out. Pushing her body further into the covers, another swipe the clothespin dragged off the dusky rose nipple.

"Oh god, please Master," said Sara."

"Please, please stop!!!"

His hand moved suddenly between her thighs to return with soaking wet fingers. Bringing the essence to Sara's sweet soft lips. "Does this show Me to stop, girl?" Master asked. Sara looked at the glistening fingers, feeling His hands brush her lips with the honey from the slick heated pussy. She bit her lower lip, inhaling the scent, barely tasting the heat. Sara's body flushed from the little stripes of the cane. Sara hears His footsteps as He moves from her. His voice rings in her ears as He calls her to the bed. Moving automatically breath still coming in pants now biting the lower lip as beautifully marked flesh moves to Him

The bed gives as He sits down, and Sara's body is pulled over His knees, with her blonde curls hanging towards the floor. "Sara, I see you have not kept your thoughts pure today as I had ordered" He said. "Care to explain, girl?"

"Master," Sara said. "I have been building a web site filled with pictures of scenes."

"Some of them I could picture with you and myself, my Master." Said Sara. "Excellent," said Master. "But Sara you do realize you will be punished for not keeping pure thoughts?" He said. "Yes Master, Sara remembers well." She said. "Very good girl." Said Master. "Amy?" He said. "Yes Master." Said Amy. "Position yourself so that your hips are below your sister's face. I desire her to give you pleasure as her punishment is given." He said. "Yes, my Master." Said Amy. Amy moved around, lowering herself to the ground, and allowing her legs to move around Master's until her shaved petals are right near Sara's lips. Master's hand gently rubs Sara's pale half moons, enjoying teasing the senses before beginning the task at hand. Sara leans forward, hands grasping Amy's thighs. Her pink tongue reaches out dragging through the smooth lips of Amy's shaved sex. Amy's moans echo in the room, just before the first hard SMACK is heard.

Suddenly the whoosh kisses the ears along with the crack as Master's hand lands squarely on the right pale ass cheek.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" screamed Sara.

Sara wiggles on His lap causing another solid SMACK to connect with soft tissues. Sara's screams are heard as His firm voice over powers them "Hold still girl." He said. Fire ripping through Sara's body juices flowing knowing she is soaking His leg. His hand ringing resounding smacks over and over again until nothing of white is left. Sara writhing on His lap more but remembering His words she tones it down a little. Sara's tongue drags through Amy's shaved lips. Licking the juices as the tongue rolls over the pearl. Teeth graze it softly. Then biting softly, tugging, applying more pressure. Feeling Amy's hands pulling shimmering blonde curls. Lifting hips up in desire for more. Sara slides two fingers deep inside Amy's dripping pussy. Slowly begins moving them in and out.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, yes, more." Said Amy.

Master's nails rake across Sara's ass. The intense heat caresses Sara's ass like a roaring fire in winter. His thighs are soaked from Sara's dripping sex. Sara hears Amy's cries. Master hears both girls moan and cry out. Sara's fingers move in and out of Amy's heat easily, Master's fingers running up to the pearl down to the dripping well then up to Sara' ass. Repeating the process. Master continues to caress Sara's flesh waiting for just the right moment. Sara adds a third finger as Amy begins to lift faster to the rhythm, seeing the juices sliding past her ass using the other hand to slide the index finger pushing gently into Amy's ass. Amy's muscles clench, Sara's mouth biting her pearl as the finger finds its way in deeper, pulling out and pushing back in again. The index finger moves in rhythm with the other three in the tight drivingly sweet pussy. The Master takes two of His fingers and presses hard and deep into Sara's tight ass.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MASTER!!!" Sara screams.

Master takes her as He desires. Bringing the coated fingers out slowly and pressing in again. Over and over His other hand resounding smacks against the blazingly hot ass cheek. Sara's pressure building. Trying to please Amy as her mind goes on overload. Hearing His command. "Cum Mine cum NOW!!" Sara and Amy releasing at the same time as the pleasure coursed through them.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS mmmmmmmmmm THANK you Master!!! Yelled Amy.

As her body releases against Sara's hands, writhing to the pleasure. . Bucking wildly as the waves of pleasure guide her emotions. The movements so intense hard to control.

"OOOhhhhh My Goddddddddddd", screams Sara. "Thank you Master.

Sara's own pleasure engulfing her sweet body. Writhing on Master's thigh. The pain He inflicted filling her with such blissful pleasure her body exploding in an ocean of waves to ride.

His fingers still buried in Sara's ass. Sara's body trembling, the ass tightening and releasing with the spasms that run through the slut's body. Sara wonders what He is going to do next. Staying as relaxed there as she can. Removing her fingers from Amy's ass and pussy. Seeing the lovely blue eyes all sated from the hunger. Knowing Amy lusts for Master's touch as well. Sara's breathing was ragged and her heart was racing. Still feeling His strong thighs beneath the heated belly. Hair of spun gold dangling. The scent of the girl's sister fills the air but the scent of Sara was very prevalent. The message of His control loud and clear to the girls. What he wants and wishes not what they want and wish.

Shuddering as the swollen pearl throbs. Suddenly a loud SMACK is heard as His hand meets tenderized flesh once more.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," Sara cries out.

Another SMACK, and another, His fingers moving in and out of her ass with precision to the hand harshly caressing the blazing flesh. Sara reaches around with petite hands trying to cover the burning cheeks. Feeling a third finger stretch her ass.

A sharp intake of air heard and Sara's voice, "oh god please." She cried.

The Master's voice overcomes hers with a threateningly low tone "move your hands Mine." Knowing without a doubt not to disobey, Sara's hands pull away. Not able to see Him or Amy, Sara was unaware of His non-verbal command to Amy. Suddenly seeing bracelets closed around the small wrists. The click heard as they snap together. Her mind racing at what He could be thinking right now. His nails dragging across the colored flesh reawakening it from the numbness. Sara writhes against His fingers. Wanting more. A nice rose color suffusing high cheekbones at the hunger that desires more.

"What are you Mine?" Master asks?

Sara says, "I am a slut Master."

"Very good girl." Master says.

His fingers pulling out of the clean ass as she knows better than to not be cleansed before a session with Him. Something chilled hard pressing against the tight muscles of the empty ass. "Relax girl," He says. Sara tries to relax but the muscles still tighten and spasm. Suddenly SMACK SMACK SMACK , ten, no eleven hell the girl lost count as tears poured from emerald eyes. Hips bucking up off His thighs, ass opening as the object is shoved in to fit snugly there. Feeling His fingers twirl over the swollen pearl. Gently teasing it. Pushing on the plug that fits so snug. He lifts Sara to stand. Knowing she is going to be off balance He stands quickly to catch the beauty. Tear streaks paint the porcelain skin. Eyes closing as Sara breathes through the pain. Blushing at the evidence of her desire dripping between pale thighs.

Eyes of green peek at Amy standing with such grace and poise near the table. Sara remembers she is in the bracelets, which sends a sudden fear through her. His command to heel is heard. The lithe form moves without hesitation. He commands Sara to lay on the table belly side down. Sara moves quickly to do as He directed. Long arms stretching out in front of shimmering curls. The master's fingers drag over the red colored ass, over the curve of the back, and up to the shoulders. His lips press there as hair is moved away. Hands pulled high above, glorious gold ringlets, securing the bracelets to the hook. Moving down the table His touch never leaving her body lifting a well-toned thigh so the ass lifts but all the weight is on the taut belly. Then the other thigh lifted exposing the tightly drawn scarlet ass. Sara feels the fire that He inflicted. A soft moan leaves heart shaped lips as the vulnerability is felt here on the table.

"Don't move Mine," He says.

"Yes Master," said Sara.

Emerald eyes close as she hears His voice soothingly in the room. He tells Amy to undress Him. But He wants Sara to be able to see Him being undressed. Master moves by the table pinching Sara's flaming ass hard. A loud cry pierces the air. Hips moving, Sara prays He accepts her reactions. Watching as Amy unbuttons His shirt. Her naked ivory flesh so sweet. His lips press to Amy's as she continues to move fingers through the buttons. Sara gasps as she sees His tongue push through the strong stern lips. The need is so hot like lava ripping through Sara. His pants fall to the floor followed by the underwear. His engorged member is thick and full. Deep pools of emeralds and shimmering pools of blue seem to widen at the same time. Both Sara and Amy thinking of just where this piece of hard throbbing flesh could go.

Sara watches as Amy falls to her knees, ruby tongue moves out gliding over the tip of Master cock. Flickering it softly. Sara's sweet tongue caresses her full lip as eyes watch the scene before her. She wants to taste Him so badly. The head of the Master's thick cock disappearing in Amy's hot wet mouth. He grabs the burnished curls yanking hard as He shoves full in her mouth. Taking it like He can. Hearing Amy moan. Sara squirms upon the table, the desire pooling up inside as she continues to watch Amy suckle greedily at their Master's hard member. Master shows both girls that He is in control. Even in this very sensual act He shoves His cock into Amy's mouth forcefully over and over. Hair of sable pulled until Sara sees her sister wince. Still Sara's hips writhe knowing she wants more. Sara's ass clenches with each thrust as the object continues to hold her open and ready at any time. Hearing the sounds of His member shoving in and out. Hearing Amy's guttural moans. Seeing as her fingers pull and stretch His balls lightly as Amy feels the head of the hard flesh begin swelling bigger. His strokes begin to move faster. Pumping Amy's mouth suddenly pulling out of the hot sweetness. Sara watches in total amazement as He walks to her, His hand stroking His cock the head now purple as He looks at the bound beauty.

Suddenly a loud roar rips from His lips, a rainfall of cum sprays over her blonde mane, her flushed face, her eyes, nose, heavy breasts, He explodes releasing it all over. Sara's heart races. She feels strange at this not quite understanding it. But for the first time realizing that He is in control of everything including humiliation. Tongue slides out at least licking off the lush ruby lips. Sara hears His next command, which totally floors her.

Amy pushes up from the floor, her tresses of silken brown fall over the flawless flesh. Moving to Sara placing her hands in the golden hair as the warm velvet tongue licks the cum from the covered face, slowly drawing circles and curves through it. Eyes of emeralds close as she continues with that heated tongue down Sara's back, still not touching with hands, just a tongue and the bruised lips. Ass still high in the air. A moan escapes as the lithe form moves beneath Sara's upturned curves, the fingers separating the already dew laden petals. Amy's tongue quickly enters Sara's hot pussy. A gasp heard as Amy pinches the clit hard. Trying to press harder against her roaming mouth. Sara's need so abundant now. Wanting more. Emerald eyes close as a breath is heard parting satin lips.

Glassy eyes opening as the object in the tight ass is slowly pulled out then firmly pressed back in. Sara's heart races as Amy's sweet mouth creates a building need. Master's fingers rake down the still blood reddened cheeks. Sara is heard crying out as she fights the need to cum. The girl knowing she needs permission before taking what is her Master's to give. Soft tones are heard from the bound form. Pleas for release building to louder tones. The object moving now easier in and out of the hot tight ass. His eyes are watching the tight well as He shoves in and pulls out. Amy's mouth teasing the rock hard clit. Sara squirms as the unyielding material tortures the upturned ass. Teeth nip at the pleasure nub tugging it gently.

Sara screams "please Master PLEASE!!" She cries out to cum.

"Oh no slut, He says"

"Not quite there yet girl."

A loud SMACK heard as a scream rips from flustered lips. Grinding down as much as she can in this position. Sara's ass swinging as His hand reaches it again, pinching, pulling, and molding.

Hearing a creak as the Master steps up behind the girl. Sara can feel His breath upon the blistered skin as the inanimate object is removed from her now loosened and ready ass. You could tell Sara almost breathed a sigh of relief when suddenly the girl's ass was rendered with His now once again engorged member. Knowing it was spread and ready for this He pushes harder. Sara bites back a scream from the pain that rips through the tight hole. The slurping noise of Amy greedily tasting the juices of her sister gives Sara the feeling of pain and ecstasy all in one. Amy begins to bite the clit a little harder, licking more, Sara's hands still bound, begin to pull and twist the desire to touch her sister builds as her Master shoves His thick member in and out of the upturned ass. Pressure builds as His fingers spread Sara's pussy moving in rhythm with His cock. Filling her full in both orifices, stretching her, USING her and pushing Sara to accept Him, all of Him. His voice booms.

"Cum Now Mine." Master says.

Amy's teeth suddenly clamp Sara's clit tightly. Master slams into her rapidly as His own climax roars through Him. Pumping slower as Sara's ass milks Him to catch all of His juice. Sara's screams fill the air as the spasms rock through her now satiated body. Wave after wave she rides the thunderous roar. Panting feeling the juices mix and mingle down her legs. Amy's teeth release as she licks. Master pulls out His voice ringing through our ears.

"Well done girls."

"Well done." Master says.

Sara's bracelet hands are released as Amy moves from beneath her, Master's touch now soothing as He instructs Amy to get the cream for the no longer ivory cheeks. Sara's bitten lips now captured with His as He kisses her gently. His firm hand massaging her shoulders as His massive form stands before her. Amy brings the cream back. Master leans down grabbing her mane of curls kissing her soundly. Sara watches as His tongue explores Amy's sweet mouth. His hand taking the jar of cream. Thanking Amy. Sara's Master then proceeds to rub the cream into the marks upon the ivory globes and dusky nipples. The thighs and the clit next. The heat becomes hotter once more for Sara but Master assures her she needs to rest. Finally He rubs the cream against the almost purple red ass. The cream was cold to the flesh. Sara squirms as the pleasure of the cream mixes with the pain of the marks.

Both girls smile, as they know their Master is pleased.