A Born Slut

Story Info
Newly wed wife complies with voyuer husband's wishes.
2.2k words
4.4
580.2k
118
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dirty Slut
Dirty Slut
1,352 Followers

I guess you could say that I knew I was going to grow up to be a slut when I let my brothers sell peeks to their friends to look up under my skirt as a young girl. Now you might get the idea here that I was loose with my favors, but until I met John Harcore, or Hardcore as I call him, I’d never really had a cock in my pussy. Rich men marry virgins. My mother always said, “It’s just as easy to fall in love with a rich man as it is to fall in love with a poor dumb son-of-a-bitch.” And she was right because I gave up my cherry to my 28 year old husband John on our honeymoon the day I turned 18. Funny thing is mom never mentioned how much kinkier rich men were than poor ones as John was more a watcher than a fucker it turned out. Hell, just the idea of me doing it with other cocks made him hard as a rock, and he was kind enough to explain it all to me during our honeymoon, too.

“You want to do what?!” I gasped as he brought me to the umpteenth multiple orgasm on the third day of our honeymoon.

“I want to watch you having sex with others,” he replied again, “men, women, dogs, cats, horses snakes, or anything else we can come up with.”

“I’ve heard of swinging, John, I’m not that innocent, but I don’t think I’d care to share you with anyone else.”

“I wasn’t talking about me, dear,” came out of his mouth as if I should have understood what he’d been talking about all along. “I’m voyeuristic in nature, you see. I get off watching more than I do actually fucking. And watching my wife have sex would be the ultimate thrill of all time.”

“But I want you to fuck me,” I whined.

“And I will, honey, but I’d also like to spread the wealth around, too. I’m no young pup anymore you know.”

“You could have fooled me,” I giggled, squeezing my cunt around his semi hard cock, and feeling it throb back to life again.

“Well, this is our honeymoon, and you should be broken in right irregardless of my personal desires in this matter. But the truth is I get hard just thinking of you doing this with some other cock than my own, otherwise I’d go soft in nothing flat.”

“So by fucking some other cock I’d be performing my wifely duty to you?”

“Exactly.”

“But you will fuck me in between these... affairs, won’t you?”

“Baby, you can fuck anybody, or anything you want as long as you don’t fall in love with them instead of me. And that’s the only condition I’ll ever put on you other than allowing me to watch, of course.”

“I’ll tell you this,” I replied, “I’ll never love anyone else the way that I love you. And that’s a promise. You took my cherry, so I guess you can pimp me out to whomever you want to. I am your wife after all.”

“What about you?” He asked then. “Ever do anything kinky?”

We talked, and fucked the rest of the afternoon away. I told him about my brothers, and daddy, and how I had even let our pet Dachshund lick me to an orgasm once when I was so horny that I could barely stand up. He told me about his other women, and how he had once sucked another man’s cock while in a three way with his first wife Elaine. She’d died in a car wreck two years earlier when a drunk driver had smashed into her car head on while she was on her way home after screwing her first black man. It had taken John ten years to get up the courage to talk her into the same arrangement he wanted now with me. And as I loved him dearly I had no intention of waiting that long to fulfill Elaine’s legacy.

“What say we take a bubble bath, and order some room service for dessert?” I suggested. “I can dress up like a slut, and everything so that the bell hop won’t have to second guess what I really want from him when he arrives.”

“You do realize that the help here is mostly black, right?” John asked.

“And you do realize that with those louvered doors,” I pointed at the closet, “you can see everything that we do without spooking the help, right?”

“Baby! You’re the greatest!”

“And you’d better love sloppy seconds, thirds, and so on,” I retorted.

“Oh, I do, baby. I do.”

An hour later I stood in front of the full-length mirror provided by the hotel. I’d had to improvise by using my white satin garter belt that I’d worn under my wedding dress, and a pair of smoky black nylon hose that I was going to buy another garter belt for on our honeymoon to go dancing in. I had a black demi bra that showcased my nipples as they held up against the underside of my breasts only, so I put that on, and a pair of black leather high heels, and to round out the ensemble I put on the sheer black night robe that fell down to my ankles, and hid nothing underneath it.

“How do I look?” I asked.

“You’d look great in a potato sack,” John chuckled, “but as long as we’ve gone this far how about if I give your pubic thatch a little trim, too?”

“Like how little a trim?” I asked. “I don’t want to be scratching myself in public you know.”

“I’ll tell you what. I’ll use the razor on you now, then when we get home you can get a wax job, or electrolysis to keep it that way.”

“Fair enough,” I replied, then sat down on the towel he provided, and laid back to let him shave my pubes.

I was amazed at how I looked afterwards. He’d shaped a thick matt of my blond pubic hair into a diamond above my clit, and shaved the rest of my mound, and slit totally bald down there.

“Better than a Playboy Bunny centerfold,” he commented as we both stared at my reflection in the full-length mirror again.

He was right and I gasped as I realized that I looked just like one of those stapled belly button blonds in my brothers magazine drawer with the make up and clothes I had on. I could already feel my pussy getting dripping wet with excitement at what I was about to do.

“Call room service,” I said tartly, “and have them bring up a bottle of champagne, and some strawberries. I’m ready for some hard throbbing black meat!”

By the time I had John safely tide up to a straight-backed chair. And tucked securely in the closet so as not to disturb us by jacking off while watching my first affair with a total stranger. There was the familiar knocking at our door.

“Room service!”

Benjamin is one of those not exactly sky scraper, but very lanky ex-college basketball players who have followed the lead of their peers in the pros by keeping his head shaved to attract the opposite sex. An extremely thin man he was wiry as hell, and had a bulge in his pocket two seconds flat after I opened the door to let him in.

“Now that’s what I call Room Service,” I commented as he brought the table with the wine, and strawberries on it into our suite. And to make my point I grabbed his hog leg through his trousers, and offered my lips up to him for a kiss as I shut the door behind him.

“Aren’t you here on your honeymoon?”

“Let’s just say that he’s gone sight seeing to catch his second wind, and you’re here as his stand-in,” I replied just before his lips met mine, and his black hands grabbed onto my white ass through the robe. I was panting for breath in no time.

“Let’s consider this a tip then,” he said breaking from the kiss, “shall we?”

And he lifted me up, and laid me down on my back on the bed. His hands like that of a magician’s as he soon had my robe, and all of his own clothes scattered about the carpeted floor. All the while fondling, kissing, and probing at my flesh as he prepared me for the main event making me purr like a contented cat as I melted before his onslaught. He made suckling on my breasts an art form in itself, and licked my pussy as if his tongue were the baton of a maestro leading an orchestra.

I had cum hard four times before I suddenly found him hovering over top of me between my wide spread white legs with his black cock nudging up against my wet slit, and ready to fuck me. His big toothy grin glaring in the middle of a field of night was startling. For the first time in my life I was about to break two taboos at the same time, and all with one stranger with a big black cock as my husband watched from inside a closet tied up.

Now it wasn’t as if Ben’s cock was the size of a small pony’s, it wasn’t. But it was close to a foot in length, and every bit as thick as John’s cock, and looked so much bigger because of his scrawny bearing. Much like a number two pencil sticking out of a toothpick would look. However it felt more like a telephone pole going in when Ben started to thrust into me, and was almost like loosing my virginity all over again.

I’m sure I squealed like a stuck pig the whole time he entered me, but I was soon cooing as my body took up the gauntlet of pure lust, and slapped me silly with it. I came just from having that black cock enter my pristine blond fringed snatch for the very first time. It felt like he was splitting me in two as he placed my legs up on his shoulders to help get his cock as far up my cunt as he could, and I wallowed in the sluttish display I was making of myself for my husband, and this strange black man.

Over, and over again his cock pounded in, and out of my pussy like some ancient battering ram storming a castle. I was on my seventh gut busting multiple orgasm when he suddenly yanked his cock out of my pussy, and slammed it all the way up my ass by mistake. I would have screamed bloody murder if we hadn’t been kissing at that moment. As it was the pain quickly subsided as he continued banging that black pole with deep solid strokes in and out of my ass, and thumbed my clitty at the same time. I felt so completely helpless, and dirty with that black cock up my white fanny. I realized then that he’d done it on purpose, but as it felt so wickedly good by then I forgave him by spiraling down and crash landing into my eighth orgasm.

“You are one dirty married white bitch, aren’t you slut,” he snickered then, and suddenly I could feel him cuming deep in my bowels, and that’s when I passed out.

I woke up to find both my cunt, and asshole getting fucked with me on top of Ben, and another black man waiting next to the bed jerking his cock near my face. A quick look over my shoulder made it clear to me that no one else in the hotel was getting any room service as they were all in my room taking turns fucking me to multiple climax’s 9 and 10.

“I told you she’d love it,” John’s voice squeaked from my left, and I found him in a comfortable chair jerking off as he watched me being serviced by three black men as I was now sucking on the third black cock in the room.

I could hardly believe it. Married only three days and I had already surpassed the relationship John had had with his first wife. I was so proud of myself that I made sure all three black men came on the front of me for John’s voyeuristic delight. And once they were gone John jumped my bones missionary fashion wallowing in their splooge, and even licking up a lot of it from my neck, face, and titties.

“You are such a gorgeous slut, hon,” he whispered as we fell asleep with his dick lodged firmly up my ass spoon fashion. And he was right, I felt so wonderfully contented, and raunchy. I’d been born to be his perfect little slut. I just needed to do a little shopping to look the part.

We spent two weeks in the Bahamas before heading home, but while there I had sex with close to 50 black men, not to mention 10 other men of various ethnic backgrounds. However I had to agree with John that there was definitely something more when I was having sex with black men. And we made a pact that I would mostly fuck black, or men of color for John’s viewing, and my sexual pleasure from now on. The stark contrast in coloring between them and me was just too sleazy exciting to quit now.

Dirty Slut
Dirty Slut
1,352 Followers